Military MasterCraft Suspension Seats- OD Green

swirvin21

Hard Corps
I have NONE LEFT, ALL SOLD!!! MasterCraft Suspension seats that I picked up in a gov surplus auction. I am using 2 pair in my Jeep and Dodge Ram, so I have 2 pair left. Not trying to turn a profit, just get what I paid. These are in new condition, still in boxes and wrapped in plastic. The boxes have a little damage as you'd expect from the military, but haven't seen any damage to seats. These include a slider base and 4 way harnesses. Price is per Pair.

These are similar to the Rubicon models in size, but here is the MasterCraft site for reference: http://www.mastercraftdefense.com/seats.php

032_zps72449e8d.jpg

006_zps20437aff.jpg

005_zps1230b3c7.jpg

001_zpseec806b2.jpg

These are located at my house in Tulsa, OK. Can deliver in the area for gas or I'm heading to Dallas area in the next few weeks. Can ship, but at your cost. If you want freight, you're responsible for getting it setup. I'm not a business, just a guy that buys in bulk to try and save a few bucks on my rigs...

Rough size, weights: 20.5 Wx 32 L x 37. About 65lbs.

SOLD SOLD SOLD

Semper Fi!
Kyle

Last edited:

swirvin21

Hard Corps
looks like they have all been sold! Sorry, only waiting on one guy to meet me and he's dropped a deposit already. If something changes I'll let you know!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rpinkall1