MillerPKA's Build Thread

ttora4runner

Expedition Leader
MJA_6969-1.jpg

Okay, your just plan crazy. Nice. :Wow1:

MillerPKA

Observer
haha that was rough, aftermath of a couple minutes of rocking to get out, starter decided to crap out for the moment and i feel like one of the hoses got severed because of the symptoms now...figure out the extent tomorrow morning when i take it apart

MillerPKA

Observer
she's up and running and with a few new additions. about to get the motor rebuilt tranny serviced and regear

e46 HID Bi-Xenon Projector Retrofit and TRD FJ Anthracite Rims

P2280468-1.jpg

P2280469-1.jpg

P2280470-1.jpg

P2280471-1.jpg

MillerPKA

Observer
Thought I'd share an update with some new pictures. Didn't nab any pics of the maintenance but she's fresh out of the shop with new valve covers, upgraded power steering pump and reservoir, replaced clutch fan bearing, engine wash and otherwise basic tune. Thought I'd celebrate the nice day getting my baby back with some fresh pics

P3260725.jpg

P3260724.jpg

P3260723.jpg

P3260722.jpg

P3260726.jpg

HB 4X4

Adventurer
Definitely one of the best looking 3rd Gen's IMO. Absolutely love the rack :drool: I am hoping to have mine ordered some time in the next week. :wings:

MillerPKA

Observer
Thanks man, my friend and I are sitting down this week and discussing plans for her next endeavor as I have some funding coming in. Latest pictures

sunset1-1.jpg

sunset2edit.jpg

MillerPKA

Observer
Nice pictures Weston.

What is the deal with Bushwackers?

Man I don't know. I'm still waiting to hear back from Audrey from my first press package. I've sent a few emails and such, but I'm currently trying to finish a degree so I really only have time to wait for correspondence at this point. You'll be the first to know though.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rpinkall1