MillerPKA's Build Thread

MillerPKA

Observer
These are the only 2 I have right now. Besides the DVD player sound system and cb radio its pretty basic.

IMG_0524.jpg

IMG_0527.jpg

Here's a drive by video, there's a lot of extra noise because my water pump is on the way out, but if you're good with your noises you'll know what to listen for. They're real easy on the ears

Last edited:

MillerPKA

Observer
Good observation. I've been finishing a degree when this was made, this was made to merely track progress as it comes along, I have a reason for the hiatus. But salary is a mere month and a half away and the real building begins. Sorry you feel like none of the tires and roof rack and rust proofing under body are significant enough for you but bigger changes are around the corner. If you want the rest of the story here's my profile, some would consider building to be involved in taking it from this to what's above:

And Alex I'll round something up for you tomorrow the install wasn't too bad.

http://www.yotatech.com/f79/millerpka-97-4runner-115238/

IMG_02541.jpg

Last edited:

soonenough

Explorer
Nice pics, but I don't see any "building" in this "build" thread? So far all I see is 5 pages of painting.
Call it whatever you want, this is without a doubt one of my favorite 4Runner "builds" ever. Keep the updates coming; I could always use a new desktop for my computer at work :drool:
(Great post-processing on the "prairie-dogging" pics btw...the first pic is awesome, what software did you use? LR?)

MillerPKA

Observer
Call it whatever you want, this is without a doubt one of my favorite 4Runner "builds" ever. Keep the updates coming; I could always use a new desktop for my computer at work :drool:
(Great post-processing on the "prairie-dogging" pics btw...the first pic is awesome, what software did you use? LR?)

Haha thanks man, just made some adjustments in PS, little bit of levels contrast and saturation changing. I've had a few asking me for larger res of the 1st one so here you go

e1ce7758.jpg

EricBirk

Adventurer

Agreed!!
That is one sexxxay truck!!

MillerPKA

Observer
Thanks all for the comments, to those emailing and pm'ing I am aware no one can see the pictures. If there's something in specific you want just ask and I'll get it to you, sorry I have to either wait for the bandwidth to reset or buy more.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rpinkall1