Mitsubishi Boss Says Next Pajero May be Sold in the U.S

Sabre

Overlanding Nurse
I'd sure like to see this come back to the states....

Mitsubishi-3%25255B2%25255D.jpg

Toasty

Looking for that thing i just had in my hand...
NO JOKE,
"back to basics" strategy
was me. :Wow1: I worked really hard on that and that's kind of what lead me into the the concept 4x project.

I'm hoping to see some cool changes, IF my concept gets built you dudes are going to shi** yourselves it looks KILLER. Drew it myself :drool:

Really exciting time.

All-Terrain

No Road Required
"Back to basics" is a long-gone concept. There will not be any more "back to basics" vehicles in the near or far future. Our average car-buying demographic will never allow it, and nor will our over-stuffed regulatory structure.

Keep your old-school vehicles, maintain them, drive them to the wheels fall off or 'til "They" take it away from you. There won't be any more.

Toasty

Looking for that thing i just had in my hand...
My suggestion to them (in short) was to offer every vehicle in a super base model, from there let buyers pick and choose options they want instead of the "trim packages" they have now. That way they can advertise the lowest possible price and leave it up to the dealerships to up the sale with your HID, NAV, power anything, ect.
Seemed to make some waves. We'll see though

newworld2004

Adventurer
My suggestion to them (in short) was to offer every vehicle in a super base model, from there let buyers pick and choose options they want instead of the "trim packages" they have now. That way they can advertise the lowest possible price and leave it up to the dealerships to up the sale with your HID, NAV, power anything, ect.
Seemed to make some waves. We'll see though

I hope Mitsubishi bring Montero's in Gas, Diesel, and Hybrid models, so consumers have more choices .

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rpinkall1