Moby 1 XTR 60" for sale

Skennedy

Adventurer
Surprised this hasn't sold yet......if it was closer to FL I would be a player on this trailer....nice setup!
Bump for a Cool Trailer.

fireball

Explorer
Unfortunately, based on some research I did last year shipping a trailer costs almost double shipping a vehicle.

SurferJacoby

日本車???最高
Unfortunately, based on some research I did last year shipping a trailer costs almost double shipping a vehicle.

Thank you fireball! Shipped some SUVs in the past and was thinking it might be close in cost but obviously a trailer isn't a driving vehicle.

Yes, still for sale...
ksj good luck with the sale, that's a fantastic looking trailer you have there.

chiplee

Please update the first post with the current status of this listing. I've read every post and I'm completely confused. Could be the wine, but still... :ylsmoke:

Brian Prichard

How do we get connected to discuss?

Looking to connect regarding questions. I'm interested in a Moby1 for travel this summer.

Thanks,

Brian
cell 215-901-1098

No longer available for sale - stay tuned for information about the trailer and what actions I will be taking as a result (12/25/15)...

Well, I didn't anticipate this but I need to sell my very lightly used Moby 1 XTR. Started renovating the house and found some foundation damage that has to be repaired.

This is a 2013 model I picked up in May 2014. It has the following:

60" width
8" mattress
DC Power #2
AC land power
60W solar panel
Lock N Roll hitch
Spare tire
Spare tire rack
Roof rack
Hannibal Awning with sides
Water tank
Sink package
Shower
Propex heater
Expedition box
Battery box
Jerry can box
Audio system
Partner steel porta-potty
Partner 20" stove
Engle MT45 Fridge/freezer
Battery monitoring
Water heater
2000W Yamaha generator
Propane manifold kit
Air conditioning kit (requires AC power)

As you can see, this one is pretty well equipped. New you would pay about $40K with these options. Asking $35,000. The trailer is located in Kirkland, WA.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rpinkall1