Mounting a lifesaver jug to rotopax

What I want to know is can it be done? I love the lifesaver but new truck has rotopax mounting and getting the jery carry option is too far out. lemme know thanks

rnArmy

Adventurer
As a helpful hint, it is always helpful when you provide a picture or a link as to what you're asking a question about. Is this what you are referring to?

Jerrycan Water Purification Containers - Camping, Overlanding - LifeSaver (iconlifesaver.com)

Lifesaver.PNG

If so, it doesn't look like the holes in the container would match up with a Rotopax mount. I couldn't find on their website any mounting options, other than the statement "The can itself is compatible with standard NATO Jerrycan mounts".

Last edited:
As a helpful hint, it is always helpful when you provide a picture or a link as to what you're asking a question about. Is this what you are referring to?

Jerrycan Water Purification Containers - Camping, Overlanding - LifeSaver (iconlifesaver.com)

View attachment 709183

If so, it doesn't look like the holes in the container would match up with a Rotopax mount. I couldn't find on their website any mounting options, other than the statement "The can itself is compatible with standard NATO Jerrycan mounts".
Yes exactly, sorry was a long day building new rig, and I never used rotopax but my dual swingout has that option on it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Supreet.dhaliwal