Mounting iKamper Skycamp mini on my bedrack (and trailer)

Mark2457

hi all

Have the IKamper mini and security, but they don't fit my new bed rack, because the crossbars are deep. https://zroadz.com/images/F143873706.jpg

I could just get the old 1.0 brackets, but they look horrible and don't want a bolt sticking down

I will be swapping the RTT between my truck and M416 trailer, which will have crossbars of some form. I was thinking I could just get some crossbars and ubolt them to the longitudinal bars.

Any suggestion on what bars to get, or is there another option like large tbolts?

Need about 150lb dynamic load and around 700lb static

The

shoredreamer

Observer
I would get a set of 1.0 mounting brackets and thru bolt it to your rack. (1bolt on each corner going thru the rack with fender washer in underside and nut). It is a lot cleaner of an install and you can add anti theft nuts to the 1.0s for security. Hope that helps.

Mark2457

I would get a set of 1.0 mounting brackets and thru bolt it to your rack. (1bolt on each corner going thru the rack with fender washer in underside and nut). It is a lot cleaner of an install and you can add anti theft nuts to the 1.0s for security. Hope that helps.
Thanks

Any recommendation on anti-theft nuts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Frank Design