New Options For YOUR Xterra!! Welcome Boulder Ironworx!!

JackAttack13

Observer
I would like to introduce a new line of off road accessories for your Nissan Xterra and Frontiers. Products range from full replacement roof racks to Off Road bumpers, all made from the highest quality materials and fabricated by our master fabricators with over 20 years experience. For more information on ordering you may contact myself, or our awesome vendor Boulder Nissan. You can also visit us at boulderironworx.com.

BoulderIronworx.png

1508011_727506787280195_3700870851761110763_n.jpg

1907621_727507017280172_8622117615834140382_n.jpg

IMG_1356.jpg

IMG_1335.jpg

10154085_727356873961853_5549022895502015842_n.jpg

972103_727356990628508_3601063090616982486_n.jpg

8702862561x640.jpg

For more information on our great products, contact myself or email to boulderironworx@gmail.com Thanks!!

bushnut

Adventurer
lookin' very nice
any chance you might adapt your designs to the R50? there are not many of us but we are hard core and the lack of aftermarket R50 pathfinder products is frustrating.

JackAttack13

Observer
lookin' very nice
any chance you might adapt your designs to the R50? there are not many of us but we are hard core and the lack of aftermarket R50 pathfinder products is frustrating.

Thanks! We have had great reviews of our new products. What products would you be interested in? Roof racks? Bumpers?

duckhunter71

Adventurer
I don't own a R50 at the moment, but there is a definite lack of winch bumpers available! That's one of the things that has kept me from ever seriously looking into a R50.

Last edited:

Weekender41

Ready to Learn
As one of only a handful of people here that own a R50 with bumpers I can say It would have saved a great deal of time If I were able to just purchase a front one that was not so massive (ARB Sahara Bar & TAG)
DSCF5942.jpg
Having to make my rear bumper from scratch fortunately gave me the opportunity to learn to weld but would be nice for many people unable to do so. The front bumper I am making now is
from a Jeep XJ that I have to modify to fit. It would have been so nice to see one that is just for sale.
`
But that rear bumper of yours does look nice! The roof rack weighs how much do you think? And I absolutely love how that front bumper leaves the grill alone! You are in Boulder as well which is very close to me (Cheyenne, WY)
If I am down there it would be great to see it in person!
`
Cheers

JackAttack13

Observer
Thanks for all of the compliments! We are really wanting to provide new options for the Nissan market and are willing to work with any other models as requested. Of course most of our products are being based on the Gen 2 Xterra as that is the most common vehicle used for off road and overland adventures, but if we get enough requests, or someone that is serious about a new product for their Patrol, or Pathy then you bet we will make something for you.

As for the roof rack, they are 100 percent TIG welded aluminum, which greatly decreases the amount of weight. Our powder coated rack weighs in at 37 lbs. That is less than half of the competition! And anyone that wants to see our products, shoot us a message and we can work something out!

Allof75

Pathfinder
Could you handle making a slim aluminum bumper for the r50 market? You'd be one of two options, and if slim, aluminum or not, you could make a killing :)

JackAttack13

Observer
Aluminum bumpers would be awesome! We have a few designs but most people opt for the steel due to cost. If anyone is interested in aluminum let me know. We also offer rock sliders for the Xterra, I forgot to list that in the original post.

JackAttack13

Observer
If anyone is interested in ordering custom made products for your Nissan vehicle, please email Boulder Ironworx at boulderironworx@gmail.com. Or, if you are interested in ordering directly from from a vendor, please contact the Parts Department at Boulder Nissan. Thanks!

Mo4130

Adventurer
Yea no kidding. All I want a nice lookin functional rear bumper that can carry a jerry can and a spare tire. That's it.

KiwiKurt

Explorer
Im going with this one-

xterra-maxterra-01.JPG

Might make one for you? Maxterra designs.

Doesn't kaymar make something for the frontier?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Frank Design