New VDEGs: Vehicle-Dependent Expedition Guide

egn

Adventurer
Hi Scott,

I sent in an request for a quote for delivery to Germany more than a week a go, but didn't get a response yet.

Did you receive it?

Thanx,
Emil

Willman

Last time i heard.....Scott was or is out of town......Some beach with his awesome wife and no computer or 4x4.........

:suning:

oldcj5guy

Adventurer
Willman said:
Last time i heard.....Scott was or is out of town......Some beach with his awesome wife and no computer or 4x4.........

:suning:

His life sucks.
I almost feel sorry for him

spunky2268

Adventurer
Giddy with anticipation

PP sent. I can't wait. I've looked high and low for an older copy... This'll do.

Spunky

BajaTaco

Swashbuckler
egn said:
Hi Scott,

I sent in an request for a quote for delivery to Germany more than a week a go, but didn't get a response yet.

Did you receive it?

Thanx,
Emil

Hello Emil, as was mentioned, Scott is in Mexico right now. But I sent you a shipping quote via PM.

Thanks,

nickatnite

Observer
Hope it's not too late!!

Sorry to be one of the last ones.

Been away for the last 2 weeks, school, training and trip planning and just saw this thread.

Just sent you some Paypal.

Scott Brady

Founder
Hey all, I am back in-country and confirmed all of your payments. Many of the checks that were mailed have arrived too.

Tom has provided an estimated arrival date in Prescott of 5/19. We will ship them all out that week. When they arrive to you will greatly depend on your distance from Arizona, but expect 3-6 days for domestic shipments.

Thanks again to all who ordered.

4GRAINR

Adventurer
Thanks for putting this together.

I'm very excited and payment was sent via PayPal just a few minutes ago.

Thank you!

Blackeye

Adventurer, Overland Certified OC0008
Sent paypal...need shipping info?

Hey Scott,

I just sent payment via PayPal but wonder if you need shipping info. Please email me if you need the 411.

Thanks in advance!

T.A. Trabucco
"Blackeye"

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rpinkall1