Nissan Photos - post your's

Co-opski

Expedition Leader
Flat Iron Mesa, heading up the chute. My passenger side tire was climbing a bit of the wall. I came down and stayed side to side level, but I did have a bit of a "poo is coming out" moment. If you look closely, you can see the ledge I was climbing up right behind my rear tires. Since I've got a 6spd, these ledges challenge me a bit more. The reason I was close to the wall to start with is that little channel you can see under my X. The concern was that if I get a tire caught in that, it'll be difficult to get up and out, so we tried to keep me riding the sidewall.

Just not that far up. To quote the guy from King of Queens, "And this is how we learn."

Off-kilter_zps67e222cc.jpg
wow!

Newfoundlander

02 frontier

frontier 066.jpg
Hey I'm new to the site so I figured I'd post a pic of my frontier. Sorry its not the clearest it was takin with my phone. Lots of very nice rigs on here!!

nevets

I didnt make it though all 126 pages but i did make it though enough and skipped through enough pages to notice something was missing. Where are all the hardbodies? i love the way the pre 98 Nissan trucks looked. Had one for my first truck in high school. shed a tear every time i see her running around town.

P4140078.jpg

P5070194.jpg

duckhunter71

Adventurer
I'm a Hardbody fan, as well! A buddy had a 97 reg cab 4x4 in that tealish green color when we were in high school. He got it in 2002 with 19k miles on it and basically trashed it. I loved that thing and couldn't believe he treated it that way.

jpvm

Explorer
I'm a Hardbody fan, as well! A buddy had a 97 reg cab 4x4 in that tealish green color when we were in high school. He got it in 2002 with 19k miles on it and basically trashed it. I loved that thing and couldn't believe he treated it that way.

Well if you wanna have Hardbodies , I also had one before my Patrol , it was a 93 King Cab that was tranformed into Solid Axle and also swapped a V6 (it was a 4 banger)... it came out very sweet and gave me over 12 years of only satisfactions ...

555350_10200591470244979_208581052_n.jpg

Arktisk

Heck yes hardbodies!
I guess this is a decent place to make a first post. Here is my 95 XE 4x4. It has the KA in it.
This first shot is quite old. Different tyres and a torsion crank up front are probably the most noticeable differences.
_MG_7413.jpg

I am still in the process of building it up. It serves several purposes but foremost is simply a daily driver.
I may go back here and throw up specs/modifications later.
P5010488_zps17f8dc8d.jpg

With the trailer
P5130545.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rpinkall1