!!!Off market, GFC is sold!!! 2018 Toyota Tacoma TRD Offroad + GFC $45k obo

Atl-atl

Adventurer
!!!Off market due to GFC selling separately!!!

2018 Toyota Tacoma TRD Offroad, access cab long bed with factory nav and JBL sound, factory rear e-locker.
- Currently located in Flagstaff AZ. $45,000 or best offer. If you dont like my price, make an offer or keep it to yourself.

***There have been a ton of questions/confusion about the trucks gearing. It has not been regeared, there is no mention of it being regeared, it does not need to be regeared, I'm not sure why everyone is so bent on regearing. I drive it between Phoenix and Flagstaff every week which is 1000ft above sea level to 7000ft above sea level. It will go 90mph with zero issues up and down mountains, in the wind, you name it and this truck will do it. It will also crawl offroad in 4 low extremely well to get to remote spots and run fun trails. It gets 15-17mpg all day long.

- 1 owner, purchased new from Camelback Toyota on 8/11/2018
- Title is clean but there is a lien since I still have a small amount of loan left on the truck.
- Never been in any accidents, happy to send the VIN for carfax or whatever check you want to do.
- Silver Sky Metallic exterior over black cloth interior
- Build thread on Tacomaworld if you want more details and tons of pictures https://www.tacomaworld.com/threads/atl-atls-trd-off-road-access-cab-documentation-thread.564128/
- Craigslist https://flagstaff.craigslist.org/cto/d/flagstaff-2018-toyota-tacoma-trd/7524970413.html
- I have thousands of pictures, if you want to see something, just ask.
- No issues driving 90mph down the highway with one finger on the steering wheel and all the mods below, even packed out for a week of camping.
- I AM NOT currently taking offers for the GFC separately.
- I AM taking offers for the truck alone without the GFC. Feel free to contact me about this.
- Substantial modifications which Ill attempt to list here and will definitely forget some. No "too much to list" BS here.

- Truck mods
- 5x Relations Race Wheels RR6-H hybrid beadlock wheels in matte bronze with black protection rings. **Not currently setup as beadlocks. 17x8.5, 6 on 5.5, -25mm offset.
- 5x BFG All Terrain AT KO2 315/70-17. C load rating

- Front
- Alpine Design cab mount relocation
- Coastal Offroad front bumper
- Smittybuilt Gen 3 9500lb winch with Synthetic line
- Factor55 Prolink winch line shackle mount
- Pro Comp cube lights one pair wide angle, one pair narrow beam
- JDFab "lower arm pivots" front subframe with adjustable wheelbase (pushed forward 1" to fit larger tires)
- JDFab uniball UCAs that match subframe with extended wheelbase. Aligns to factory specs yet clears 35" tires!!
- JDFab double shear UCA mounts
- JDFab Spindle gussets
- JDFab Double shear steering mounts with heim joint conversion
- Kartek limit straps
- King extended travel coilovers with 700lb springs, remote reservoirs and custom valving
- Wheelers Offroad Superbumps
- Swaybar delete
- "Fender massaging"

- Rear
- Coastal Offroad high clearance rear bumper with dual swingouts for 2 5 gallon jerry cans, full size spare tire, AT Overland 1gallon propane tank mount, custom fold down table, custom trailer hitch wiring mount, relocated backup camera, custom added receiver for bike rack etc. on the swing arm.
- Bay Area Metal Fab 12" shock conversion
- Bay Area Metal Fab heavy duty shackle hangers
- Bay Area Metal Fab lower shock mounts
- Icon RXT leaf packs with all leaves installed
- Wheelers Offroad shackle flip kit
- Wheelers Offroad Superbumps
- Kartek limit straps
- King 12" shocks with remote reservoirs and "clicker" compression adjusters
- Custom shackle hanger brace
- Stainless steel extended brake lines

- Go Fast Campers V1 camper. Orange frame, white panels.
- 2 sets of canvas; original V1 with rear door and "custom but works" poorly done side entry door and brand new "V1.5" fabric with both side and rear doors.
- VRNCLR Sewn Storage "Top Shelf" storage unit
- GFC fitted sheets
- Renogy 100W solar panel
- Renogy Wanderer charge controller
- Renogy BT-1 bluetooth controller
- Matt Gecko upper and lower LED lighting kit
- Misc. frame mounts with QuickFists for fire extinguisher, axe, shovel etc.
- Bedrug and custom tailgate seal
- GFC universal awning mount
- Overland Vehicle Systems Nomadic 270 awning
- AT Overland "combo slide" with JK Partner 2 burner stove
- Dometic CFX55 fridge
- Bed rail mounted 48" Hi-Lift jack
- Gzila rainfly pole mounts with extra set of poles for rear window
- Josh Edgar Designs "hatch latch" rear hatch lock
- Josh Edgar Designs "step up"
- Custom made "water slide" on double locking dual ball bearing 18" slides that holds a 7 gallon water tank and has drawers for misc. camp kitchen items

- Misc.
- Genesis Offroad dual battery setup with matching Duracell Platinum AGM 55 amp hour batteries
- Blue Sea fuse block with all accessories wired to it
- Custom rear seat delete platform with folding sides to access storage cubbies below
- Viair on board air compressor mounted underhood and hardwired.
- Dashtop Multi Mount "DMM" for mounting accessories like CB mic, nav, cell phone holder etc.
- KDMax engine tune
- Hypertech speedometer calibrator
- Custom intake modifications to route cold air from inside the cowl only. No worries of mud/water etc. getting into the airbox. K&N intake tube that eliminates the factory resonator.
- Custom rock sliders
- Front and rear anytime cameras controlled by rocker switch on dash
- Tailgate lock solenoid wired into truck which functions with the key fob
- 2020 grill
- Fumoto drain valve
- Replaced passenger lower control arm @75k
- Religiously maintained at dealership(Camelback Toyota or Findlay Toyota) during warranty period and by myself since.

IMG_1641.jpeg
IMG_1946.jpeg
FAEF0A2D-13E3-4A39-BB06-232EA7269731.jpeg
IMG_0730.jpeg
IMG_2067.jpeg
IMG_0633.jpeg
IMG_8498.jpeg
IMG_1382.jpeg
IMG_9649.jpeg

Last edited:

Atl-atl

Adventurer
Most likely selling the GFC separately in which case the truck will no longer be for sale. Currently still available though.

Atl-atl

Adventurer

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rpinkall1