Ordering a Jeep?

Regcabguy

Oil eater.
Dave Smith Motors

Dave Smith Motors in Idaho is a Jeep dealer. I special ordered my Ram from them. They are super efficient and do 70% of their biz in out of state sales.

Ed West is a contact person. They e-mailed me a firm, heavily discounted price for my Ram.

D

DKM

According to chryslerdiscountpricingsamples.pdf on Tread Lightly`s webpage the discount is based on the MSRP. Correct me if I`m wrong, but invoice is the wholesale price from the manufacturer.

Seems to me that haggling would be a better way to go.

marshal

Burrito Enthusiast
Could you tell me when did you place the order?:drool:

i ordered it the 28th of October. Insight confirms that it was built, rolled off the line and moved to Advance shipment yesterday. as of today its sitting in the Toledo Nitro Creek Yard on the ramp awaiting loading onto a semi. Insight puts ETA as the 21st. the 19th would make me happy.

Lance4me

Observer
i ordered it the 28th of October. Insight confirms that it was built, rolled off the line and moved to Advance shipment yesterday. as of today its sitting in the Toledo Nitro Creek Yard on the ramp awaiting loading onto a semi. Insight puts ETA as the 21st. the 19th would make me happy.

Thanks. I better call the dealer cuz I place the order on the 26th.

mikeg1713

Adventurer
Tread lightly is a great way to go. The only way to buy it cheaper is to be a employee . Haggling can't get you lower unless the dealer wants to lose money just to move a jeep off the lot. Getting a good deal is important but think about how you would feel if someone walks into where you work and told you that today you're gonna work for free. That sales guy is (hopefully) there to take care of you for the life you own your jeep. If the dealer you're dealing with is a bunch of D-Bags then screw them. But if they are a good jeep dealer and you've got a good sales person you like and trust there is nothing wrong with them making a profit. And your sales guy doesn't get paid from "dealer holdback".

Just my 2 cents

CONGRATS ON YOUR NEW JEEP!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rpinkall1