Adventurer
Climbing Grand Teton. Panorama from the saddle:

DSC_0175_stitch.jpg

nwoods

Expedition Leader
Climbing Grand Teton. Panorama from the saddle:

DSC_0175_stitch.jpg

Photobucket is evil
Edit: Now that your bandwidth has been reset by the evil minons at Photobucket, I'd have to say... Nice Shot!

Last edited:

fangars

Adventurer
Forums are littered with that dreaded photosucket gif. Please people, use imageshack or some other hosting site without bandwidth restrictions.

Roosevelt Dam Stitch.
5045765819_f8486c18ba_b.jpg

Ash

Adventurer
Photobucket is evil
Edit: Now that your bandwidth has been reset by the evil minons at Photobucket, I'd have to say... Nice Shot!

Thanks. I like it because it 'pops'. It's 5 or 6 images stitched together in Microsoft ICE with no editing. I think I need to buy photoshop or something...

fangars

Adventurer
Thanks. I like it because it 'pops'. It's 5 or 6 images stitched together in Microsoft ICE with no editing. I think I need to buy photoshop or something...

Looks good without editing.

While youre saving up for photoshop you can try using what I use for free.
www.gimp.org

If you are used to using photoshop you wont like gimp. If you are not used to it then you wont hate gimp for not being photoshop.

There are a lot of advantages to using photoshop over gimp but since I have been a gimp user for many years now I have no idea what those advantages are.

TeriAnn

Explorer

MesaVerde82010.jpg

Two overlapping images I stitched together in Photoshop
Mesa Verde, July 2010

MesaVerdeA82010.jpg

Same ruins from farther away. I was house hunting at the time and I was told there were some fixer uppers in the canyon.

MesaVerdeI82010.jpg

The neighbors living on the edge of the trail going to these fixer uppers seemed a little untrustworthy so I decided to look elsewhere for a new place to live.

Tucson T4R

Expedition Leader

MesaVerde82010.jpg

Two overlapping images I stitched together in Photoshop
Mesa Verde, July 2010

MesaVerdeA82010.jpg

Same ruins from farther away. I was house hunting at the time and I was told there were some fixer uppers in the canyon.

MesaVerdeI82010.jpg

The neighbors living on the edge of the trail going to these fixer uppers seemed a little untrustworthy so I decided to look elsewhere for a new place to live.

Yep, those old adobe houses are tough to maintain and there is nothing worse than a snake for neighbor. Good choice on your part to move on. :elkgrin:

MatthewThompson

Adventurer
Is anyone actually using a pano camera around here? I'm kicking around the idea of picking up a widelux or even a 612 technical camera if I can find the time to use it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rpinkall1