Panoramic Shots

Mamontof

Explorer
4884070782_9abef85070_b.jpg

Wow , What a Recurs , colors and choice of a spot !!!!!
Can i a copyright :drool: to my album ?

fangars

Adventurer
John is that last one from your recent trip? That's an awesome view, beautiful picture!

Along the Apache Trail over Fish Creek Canyon. Short drive out there if you dont stop a hundred times. If I had stopped as much as I had wanted to I never would have made it to this point for this, the last light of the day.

Sexy6Chick

Adventurer
Along the Apache Trail over Fish Creek Canyon. Short drive out there if you dont stop a hundred times. If I had stopped as much as I had wanted to I never would have made it to this point for this, the last light of the day.

I'm asking Aaron to take me there :) Thanks John.

Tucson T4R

Expedition Leader

You should have hiked up Fishcreek canyon and looked for my wallet. About 25 years ago I was bushwhacking up that canyon and while crawling under heavy underbrush I lost my wallet. It's probably still there about 2 miles up the canyon. :elkgrin:

The other funny thing about that trip was on the way up without us knowing both our headlights were broken from rocks thrown up by the truck in front of us. When we got back to our truck after exploring Fishcreek it was after dark. Turn our headlights on and in 2 seconds they burn out. Switch to high beams and 2 seconds they are burned out. We had the pleasure of driving back to town on the Apache trail at night with no headlights.:Wow1::Wow1:

fangars

Adventurer
I am going to play guess where on xjblue's 2nd and 3rd images.
2nd I am going to guess somewhere close to the cave tower ruins, its a guess I am basing on thinking the mountain in the background is the Sleeping Ute.

3rd is the Bear Ears?

Another from the Apache Trail.
4886253981_92fbfcb167_b.jpg

View Large On Black

xjblue

Observer
Thanks Tucson!

fangers, on #2 you are getting warm - correct on the mountain in the background.
#3 features the east Bears Ear taken from part way up the west one.
Great colors on your Apache Trail shots!

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rpinkall1