Post Pic's of your Jeep

jonwanner

Rubi2-1.jpg

What suspension do you have? Particulary the control arms. They look like my LCA's and I am trying to identify them.

Hill Bill E.

Oath Keeper
What suspension do you have? Particulary the control arms. They look like my LCA's and I am trying to identify them.

Ok, I'm a bit lost here. I'm a Jeep nut, but honestly, I can't see enough of the LCA's to tell what they are, let alone enough to even see if the Jeep even has any!

All I can see, is the bushing end of one front LCA, and that looks like 99% of aftermarket control arm ends.

Heading Out

Adventurer
Hi,
I'm new here so, I guess it's time to introduce myself, and the Jeep.

I'm on the Central Coast of CA, and the Jeep is a 93 Wrangler, My work in progress.

John

Road-to-the-clouds.jpg

jeep-N-montero

Expedition Leader
my most recent toy

I still have my 96 but picked this up 97 almost 2 months ago, came with the 5.2 and tons of power, lift, gears, and built rear 44 with Detroit Truetrac. I put the bumpers, skids, and wheels/tires on over the past week or so. Also upgraded the ignition system and went through every fluid front to back, transfer case and diff fluids were brown. Took it out last Saturday for its maiden voyage, pictures below. "Build thread" to come.

Attachments

• DSCN4924.JPG
    DSCN4924.JPG
    1.3 MB · Views: 32
  • DSCN4926.JPG
    DSCN4926.JPG
    1.4 MB · Views: 28
  • DSCN4928.JPG
    DSCN4928.JPG
    1.4 MB · Views: 23

jonwanner

Ok, I'm a bit lost here. I'm a Jeep nut, but honestly, I can't see enough of the LCA's to tell what they are, let alone enough to even see if the Jeep even has any!

All I can see, is the bushing end of one front LCA, and that looks like 99% of aftermarket control arm ends.

I can see the driver's side rear LCA. I am 90% sure mine are Rubicon Express because everything else seems to be, but the LCA's look different than what they currently sell. Its looks like they are two pieces that can rotate to allow for articulation with a grease zerk in the middle and rubber bushings on each end.

heeltoe989

Explorer
Wheeling an relaxing in the Jeep.

Attachments

• DSC_0001_01.JPG
    DSC_0001_01.JPG
    1.8 MB · Views: 79
  • DSC_0048_48 (Large).JPG
    DSC_0048_48 (Large).JPG
    215.9 KB · Views: 59
  • DSC_0053_53 (Large).JPG
    DSC_0053_53 (Large).JPG
    218.9 KB · Views: 56

Hill Bill E.

Oath Keeper
I can see the driver's side rear LCA. I am 90% sure mine are Rubicon Express because everything else seems to be, but the LCA's look different than what they currently sell. Its looks like they are two pieces that can rotate to allow for articulation with a grease zerk in the middle and rubber bushings on each end.

Sorry Jon, no disrespect meant. I saw you had one post at the time, and thought maybe you were a spammer gaining 'post count'. Here and other forums have been getting blasted by spammers lately.

Since I could only see the one end of the LCA, I thought it may have been a random, topic related post, to gain post count and validate the account.
My apologies.

And Welcome to ExPo forums!

Pretty sure my TJ has the RE lowers**, it was built back in '05-'06. I can grab some detailed pics for ya if you would like.

** Gray powder coat, rubber bushings, grease zercs on each end

jonwanner

Sorry Jon, no disrespect meant. I saw you had one post at the time, and thought maybe you were a spammer gaining 'post count'. Here and other forums have been getting blasted by spammers lately.

Since I could only see the one end of the LCA, I thought it may have been a random, topic related post, to gain post count and validate the account.
My apologies.

And Welcome to ExPo forums!

Pretty sure my TJ has the RE lowers**, it was built back in '05-'06. I can grab some detailed pics for ya if you would like.

** Gray powder coat, rubber bushings, grease zercs on each end

No worries, I have been a long time lurker, just don't post often. Here is my Jeep. Not very good about getting pics of it in action 384744_542324712777_300600543_784764_17613212_n.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nchamp