Post Pic's of your Jeep

Saev

Observer
I bought it from ebay like that,the hood has mesh on both sides so if you have an european jeep you can put a snorkel on that side too

offroader613

After waiting a month to hear back from Chief Products to get the correct pieces for the recovery points, got them mounted up on the wife's WK2. Little coat of hugger orange Plastidip since I gave her the option to pick the accent color. FIL's JK lurking in the background.

crossed-up

Observer
Lovely weather indeed. A pity we're not allowed out to play:(

I0000Z4kVYl3Bo.E.jpg

Thinman

Solo weekend trip. This is where I wimped out. Not a lot of snow experience. Think I could have made it up but was actually more worried about coming down. Fun trip either way.

1613410404296.png

1613410376053.png

Still can't decide if I want a 270 awning or the add-on room for the ikamper. So far we seem to prefer the flexibility of the popup screen room still.

ramatl73

Observer
Progress so far of our 2018 Jeep JKU Sport. This is a "daily driver" for my wife and our family fun vehicle.

This will be our overland travel vehicle for 2021/2022. Planning three big trips including one to Montana.

Picture from recent venture to Cary State Park in Bryceville, FL.

2.5" Rubicon Express Lift with 3/4" additional front spacers
Bilstein 5100 Shocks
Pro Comp AT 35" Tires
OEM Rubicon take-off 17" rims (Bought at a steal of $250.00 for wheels!!)
Quadratec Steps
Barricade Spare Tire Carrier Mount (not shown)
Barricade HD Trailforce Bumper with 12K Winch Plate
Axial LED Headlights
Axial Tri-Bar Fog Lights
Badland Apex 12k Winch (Inbound) -- I know its from Harbor Freight..gonna give it a go.

Inside mods/additions (not show):
Fire Extinguisher (floor mounted)
62 Designs Top Console Mount for GPS, GoPro, Cell Phone
Rugged Radios Grab Bar Mount for Handheld 2M Radio or GMRS/FRS Handheld
Blue Ridge Overland Gear Headrest Panels for Trauma kit & FAK

Wife added the UT Football plate interim to cover the winch fairlead spot until we get the winch installed. Yeah...I know we suck right now...hoping for a better 2021 season.

jeep v2.JPG

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Frank Design