Post up your drawer/storage system

fireman33

Here is mine ...just finished it this morning...a really simple storage solution with 2 drawers....may add some stuff to it later if i feel the need to :)

107_0032.jpg

107_0037.jpg

107_0036.jpg

All aboard the bunji express...

I'm evolving backwards... Back when I had a 2wd truck, it had a camper shell and false floor setup, great sleeper, nice stowage system. Last ten years I've had the 4x4, but now just use nets, straps, milk crates and bunjis... you should see it when I overnight...

Attachments

• BunjiExpress.jpg
    BunjiExpress.jpg
    139.4 KB · Views: 261

LilKJ

Adventurer
My setup...

Built the shelf/toolbox and the drawers are aluminum units made for a utility van. OBA setup is to the right of the drawers.

IMG_7430resize.jpg

dave_el

My cookbox and cubby box.

I am prepping a 90 for a trip to Vietnam - via Africa. In the process of kitting out the Landie I have had these two boxes made up for me. Take a look.

I had them designed and manufactured by Steve from www.landiebox.co.uk - a good bloke and a great help.

Attachments

• Cookbox 2.JPG
    Cookbox 2.JPG
    83.6 KB · Views: 880
  • Cookbox 1.JPG
    Cookbox 1.JPG
    83.6 KB · Views: 641
  • Cubbybox 1.JPG
    Cubbybox 1.JPG
    72.7 KB · Views: 697
  • Cubbybox 2.JPG
    Cubbybox 2.JPG
    69.7 KB · Views: 609

trust

Adventurer
a couple of pics of my drawer system are here: http://www.expeditionportal.com/forum/showthread.php?t=43748 The intent is to have the outside sprayed with bed liner as well as the inside of the drawer, it is exposed 100% to the weather and is fairly tight now, the liner should improve that even more. It is aluminum skin (.120 top, .090 sides) over a 3/4" square steel tube frame all welded.

Last edited:

Accrete

Explorer
Yo RedRocker, you should have never shared that link!
My wife went GaGa over the ACU high backed seat covers... just ordered a pair and they came with a free matching tailgate-gearpack.

images.ashx

WhoooHoooo... our smittybuild seat covers in ACU camo arrived today (11-24-2010). we luv'em. really nice workmanship and pockets/pouches for lots of personal items. when we ordered our two front seats covers there was a special that included the rear tailgate organizer also. very pleased!

Last edited:

burn_e

Adventurer
I am prepping a 90 for a trip to Vietnam - via Africa. In the process of kitting out the Landie I have had these two boxes made up for me. Take a look.

I had them designed and manufactured by Steve from www.landiebox.co.uk - a good bloke and a great help.

Isn't the box obstructing the access to the storage compartment? Maybe its just the ankle of the picture.

dave_el

Hi burn_e

There is a bit of an obstruction - but I guess there always has to be a compromise somewhere - and it looks cool!
Cheers
Dave.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rpinkall1