Post Van Parts For Sale Here please

shenrie

^^^ hates cars
Got a full floater disk brake rear end out of a 00 e350. Has 3:55 gears and everything needed to go back onto a van. All ebrake cables etc. pm if interested.

philos

Explorer
I have a set of eight lug steel wheels from my E350.
Located in Tujunga, 91042
Free.
They'll be going to scrap soon if no one jumps on em.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

On Belay

Observer
I have a sliding door from a 2007 Chevy Express. It's the panel version, I swapped it out for a window version. It's pretty clean and in good shape otherwise. Located in Fort Collins Colorado.

Try to see if anyone is interested..

Going a different direction with my bed layout and want to sell my current platform.

cc1855327a9568fed460214a8a1dfd11.jpg

It was designed to fit in a regular body econoline passenger van. Bolts to the factory seat mounts in two locations. 78" long by 55" wide. 18" or so high.

Made out of 1" square tubing. Welded and gusseted. Carpeted 3/4" plywood on top. Easily supports 400lbs plus.

1de127de0f44eeee5f6a437e25552edc.jpg

b058d129e7c6a9787b602b236202ac56.jpg

c362532038d754a7aef84e5ec0c4aaa4.jpg

Would like $150 to recoup my costs in materials and labor.

I also have an 8" memory mattress that fits the platform perfectly that I may be able to sell pretty cheap if anyone wants both.

In Cartersville, GA.

Obviously shipping is out of the question.

If you have any questions let me know. Thanks!

macexpress

Observer
I'm looking for one of the rear bench seats from 2008+ express if somebody has an extra. Also a set of seat tracks to mount it

Mcarpenito89

Adventurer
Does anybody have the rear plastics for a Gmc Savana (mines an 06')
That covers the jack area ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bbasso

Expedition Leader
I've got a pop-out window for the 60 door of a 92+ ford van.
Price is $50.
Shipping isn't something I care to do, but if you want I can meet up in a reasonable distance from 32082 Fl. For the cost of fuel.
My email is the quickest way to reach me. Bbasso@yahoo.com
Thanks.
Pictures upon request because I have to dig it out of storage.

philos

Explorer
Speaking of windows, I have several. All free, must take the whole pile, in person.
A clear 60 side pop out x1
Tinted CR Lawrence 60/40 non pop out sides (you cut holes to install these) x2
Clear rear non pop outs, x3
Drivers front door glass x1

Free, free, free!
If no one jumps, I'll take them to the glass shop.
No shipping, pickup only.

I'm in SoCal near Glendale.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

naterry

13 Cheeseburgers
Transit Seats

Gents,

I've got single, two, and three person transit seats for the taking. They recline a little bit, but otherwise pretty basic.

Like new, 75$ each, mix and match, pickup only in San Francisco or Boise.

They have a removable slot mount attached with 3 bolts each.

Cheers!

20170309_104834_zps2s825233.jpg

IMG_20170309_105942_zpszvx8hrmt.jpg

20170309_104916_zpsdx0nmxaz.jpg

IMG_20170309_110031_zpsqqvlkph9.jpg

Bikersmurf

Expedition Leader
Anyone have an inner door pull for a 97(ish) E350 (Drivers side). I mean the small gray handle (cup) which holds the pannel on and you close the door with. They're listed as NLA at some dealerships here in Canada. Mine has a small corner broken off and I'd like to replace it some day.

mgmetalworks

Explorer
I (still) have to get rid of some of the "clutter" in my shop. If I were into motorcycles or VW's my shop would be palatial but because I've chosen vans as my artistic medium, I have to limit the clutter to only the most important projects.

So...I need this stuff gone. After I finished designing my own conversion parts, all of the original Quadvan parts were stripped off of my personal van (purchased new in Jan '13) and they've been patiently waiting for a new home. If you want a shot an inexpensive 4x4 conversion, this is it.

For sale!!! 2013 Quadvan 4x4 E-series conversion parts. Taken off of my personal van at 22,000 miles. Included are:
-Radius arm mounts
-Spring perches/shock mounts
-Trac bar mount
-Ford Trac bar (you can have two if you want! I have some extras!)
-Fuel tank relocation brackets
-Rear shock mounts
-Bilstein shocks
-Rear lift blocks/ubolts
-Sway bar relocation brackets
-Crossmember reinforcements
-Radius arms (I even have ones with sweet Quadvan stickers!)
-Quadvan dual steering stabilizer bracket with shocks
-You want the coil springs? You can have those too!
-Also comes with a box of hardware and a bunch of misc. Quadvan odds and ends.
-Whatever I forgot to included in this list that is sitting on the bench with all the Quadvan parts...it's all included (except transmission/t-case parts).

Can use with '05+ F250/350 front axles
Great DIY project. Great chance to convert and flip a van. Easy install. MAKE OFFER VIA PM. buyer pays shipping.

stormlover

Adventurer
I've got a few miscellaneous items leftover from projects that might be useful to a vanner. Make me an offer and we'll work out shipping.

-Chassis Unlimited 3.5" axle tube lower shock mount bracket. Leftover from an axle swap that didn't get used. -1/2" Shock Eye Mounting Hole-1.75" Shock Mounting Width.

-ARB compressor wiring harness. If you're getting an air locker the ARB air compressor is sold separately from the locker kit. However the power relay and wiring harness that you will need, are included with the compressor kit, not the locker kit. This is what you need if you want to go with another compressor solution than the ARB compressor.

-Adapter Harness for ARB compressor to utilize sPOD switches and Source. http://www.4x4spod.com/product_p/300-arb.htm

-ARB switches. Compressor, front, and rear air locker.

-

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Frank Design