post your Suburban pics

jimed43

Adventurer
Love mine. Got it last week. Even got the window sticker and 1st gen On Star bag phone.

Sent from my VS980 4G using Tapatalk

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1382034244881.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1382034244881.jpg
    120 KB · Views: 131

jimed43

Adventurer
Here she is in the driveway

Sent from my VS980 4G using Tapatalk

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1382034328152.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1382034328152.jpg
    97.9 KB · Views: 96

jimed43

Adventurer
Camping, Mtn. Biking, Fishing.... Back country trips... I need to find a place to test the 4x4 modes.. I have had it a week, and love it. I will be changing all the fluids, and it has brand new set of tires. So maybe some rims, and later a small lift. I would like to do some audio, and get more camping gear as well. Your in Rockwall?

Proper282

My 97 K2500. She's been out of commission for a long while after a mishap in Pismo. But should be rockin and rollin before winter. Hoping to put a bigger lift next spring. Right now it's just a 3" body lift and 35's
Azusaburb5-Copy.jpg

BigTex

Observer
I am. Luckily on that model you can do a torsion bar crank in the front, and a 2" block in the back without spending a lot of money, and it still be easy to daily drive and get in and out of. That would allow you to clear a 285 easily. Also you can find nice 6 lug rims on craigslist all day long! Sorry if you already knew all that. :).

firesq14

Observer
I am. Luckily on that model you can do a torsion bar crank in the front, and a 2" block in the back without spending a lot of money, and it still be easy to daily drive and get in and out of. That would allow you to clear a 285 easily. Also you can find nice 6 lug rims on craigslist all day long! Sorry if you already knew all that. :).

that is exactly what i did to my 99 burb.... so she sits like 3/4ton now and i clear 33"s with no problem.

elyon

Cut out fender flares

Great looking truck! I have Bushwacker cut outs to install as you did. There is a lot of cutting to the rear inner fender to be done. Did you just cut the metal away and leave it or fabricate something to tie the inner and outer fenders back together?

elyon

Great looking truck! I have Bushwacker cut outs to install as you did. There is a lot of cutting to the inner fender. Did you just cut it out and leave it or fabricate something to tie the inner and outer fenders back together.

bigtrkltltrl

Observer
I am not sure if I already posted here but here we go.
1991 V2500 245,000. $700
I installed a remaned 5.7. $1000
6 inch lift and 37" STT's $1200
Just purchased a Ramsey RE12000 $200
Has a 4L80E 10 bolt up front and 14 bolt SF rear.
This is being used as a trail truck/ expedition rig
It has done a bunch of local trails and including a few at Moab.
ha2uryse.jpg

de6yryze.jpg

unepy3u5.jpg

My latest purchase.
qujeqy5e.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rpinkall1