Presentation of my 2000 Nissan Terrano II

sweety

Observer
That looks great:victory: you could use the 3rd row of seats mounting points to secure the rear part down, if you drill through the wood frame a bolt can be used to go through the catches for the seats have done this to secure my sub enclosure in place. Just an idea but if you want a pic of what i've done just ask

barbas4runner

Luis Barbas
Thank you guys, for your comments.

Sweety, yes let me see what you have done with your Terrano II.
Just post some pictures, ok?
Thanks

Best,
Barbas

sweety

Observer
Hi Barbas i've got a thread going on here titled Sweety's R20 Terrano II

Sorry it's not a great pic but you can see the bolt going from the sub enclosure on the right through the 3rd row seat mounting point & the red catch locking it in place

bimapla

my first post, just found this amazing portal doing some search about the nissan terrano, i'm planning to buy one as soon as possible and I really love what i saw on this terrano's thread... green color, tyres and so on..
hope to see more picture about your Nissan and your diy storage.
Just a question for you cause i'm planning to build one too for camping/sleeping use, how about the height space inside with and without the drawer storage?
cheers from italy :)

barbas4runner

Luis Barbas
my first post, just found this amazing portal doing some search about the nissan terrano, i'm planning to buy one as soon as possible and I really love what i saw on this terrano's thread... green color, tyres and so on..
hope to see more picture about your Nissan and your diy storage.
Just a question for you cause i'm planning to build one too for camping/sleeping use, how about the height space inside with and without the drawer storage?
cheers from italy :)

Hi Bimapla, how is everything in Italy?
From where in Italy are you?
In this portal there are only a few Nissan Terrano, but there are a lot of other great stuff!!!
The Terrano II is a very capable and resistant vehicle. Mine has allready 360.000 kms and no big problems at all. Just small things that i consider mantainence.
The tires are brand new. Just a couple of months... and they are the best that you can use on a 4x4.

I'm finishing the trunk storage and bed, and i'll keep you and the other forum members informed.
The height space is enough to stay seated on the top of it, without bumping on the sealing...

Keep in touch! Cheers from Portugal!

bimapla

HI Barbas ! Well.. we are waiting for the sun =) i'm from Abruzzo, a region in the central Italy and I live in a small city in the Gran Sasso and Monti della Laga National Park.
Thanks for all your answers, at first height and length were one of my troubles and now seems solved
I'm waiting to see more pics from you and in the meantime while i search for some Terrano i draw some sketch to get a mini micro camper inside of this nice 4x4

barbas4runner

Luis Barbas
Hello everyone,

This time I need your opinion:

I have 4 headlights for my roof rack.
What do you think about this 3 options?
Witch one you prefer?

Suporte Faróis Grade.jpg

Thanks for your opinions!
Best

sweety

Observer
I'll say option 3 as that's how I had them on my last Terrano & found the light spread just right for me, great amount of light in the centre but also the sides of the road were also lit up nicely & when I get around to adding spotlights onto the roof of this Terrano i'll have them the same way

barbas4runner

Luis Barbas
Hi guys,
thank you for your opinions!

Take a look at this Photoshop that i make, just for simulate the headlights and the black wheels.
What do you think?

Simulation.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rpinkall1