Price Drop!!! Midsize Harker EDC Wedge camper for Sale in Chesapeake, Virginia. $11,000 - $7500 bare bones. detail in comment thread

Cllaframboise11

I am looking to sell my Harker EDC topper. This thing will take your overlanding abilities to the next level. It is a killer setup weighing just over 300 pounds. This topper comes with an installed 200amp hour battery , 400 watt inverter, 5 switches to control interior and exterior lighting. 480 watts of solar on the roof and cross bars to hold any surf board / kayaks. With solar alone the battery would run a 55liter refrigerator forever. I used it for entire weekends running starlink, refrigerator lap top / monitor and never saw the battery level get below 60%. The set up and take down is less than 2 minutes. You can keep your mattresses and pillows in the Harker and still fold it down completely with no issues. I used the 4 inch lost horizon mattress.

When not sleeping you are able to push the sleep platform out of the way (it is on gas struts) and have full standing room. I am 6’7 and cannot reach the top with my arms fully extended. The sleep platform is 7.5’ long and 58” wide. So it almost the length of a king and width of almost a queen mattress.

I am located in Chesapeake Virginia. Spent over $16k on this and drove all the way from Virginia to Salt Lake City. Willing to part ways for $11k firm. It fits on a long bed Tacoma (6ft bed). I have a crane in my detached garage, so if you can get here it should be pretty easy to mount this onto your truck, it mounts using four of the brackets as seen in IMG_3098.JPG. So as long as your truck has a rail system you should have no issue mounting.

Additional accessories:

Roof mounted Vent fan

Truck connect

Wagan 400 watt inverter (for AC electric)

Rear visibility window package. (can use your rear view mirror and see everything behind you)

18X20 pass through door on passenger side. (i used this to access my refrigerator while being outside of the truck

Hatch table bracket and cables. (Pretty cool design by Harker. The rear hatch of the camper doubles as a side table and is very strong.

Roof crossbars and brackets

DIRT CIRCUIT 480 PRO POWER PACKAGE​

Two Dirt Circuit 240 Watt ETFE Roof-mounted Solar Panels for a total of 480 Watts

200 Ah Dirt Circuit Deep Cycle LiFePO4 In-wall Battery

Control Panel with Six Switches, Two 12v CLA, Two USB Charging Ports

Wagan Tech 45 Amp DC to DC Battery Charger + Solar Charger

Three Interior Lights on two zones (Upper/Lower) with Switches on Panel

Two Exterior Side Lights with Switches on Panel

Attachments

• IMG_9823.jpg
    IMG_9823.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 85
  • IMG_3056.jpg
    IMG_3056.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 88
  • IMG_3057.jpg
    IMG_3057.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 73
  • IMG_3058.jpg
    IMG_3058.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 72
  • Harker 1.jpeg
    Harker 1.jpeg
    2.2 MB · Views: 70
  • IMG_3067.jpg
    IMG_3067.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 69
  • IMG_3066.jpg
    IMG_3066.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 65
  • IMG_3098.JPG
    IMG_3098.JPG
    443.8 KB · Views: 76
  • IMG_3071.jpg
    IMG_3071.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 84
Last edited:

Cllaframboise11

Price Drop $7,500: IF you want just the bare bones of the camper - No solar, no battery / switch panel, I will sell that for $7,500. Excellent price point to get into the wedge camper

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Supreet.dhaliwal