Question about awning extensions

OverlandKyle

Adventurer
I know quite a few companies such as CVT, Tepui and a few others offer these awning extensions that attach to the awning but can they be mix and matched as I have a TJM awning which looks exactly like all the others with the aluminum channel at the end. I have looked around and I haven't been able to find a definitive answer on how exactly it attaches as there's a mention of a zipper

Any insight into this? Can't afford a RTT at the moment so this is the next best choice at more than half the price

4RF RDS

I too have looked at this and am considering the Tepui extension. I have an ARB 2000 awning which, as well, looks to be identical to all the others (are they all made in China at the same factory?). Tepui cannot tell me for sure if the extension will attach to my ARB. They do however sell the zipper to insert into the end channel with matchs the top of the awning extension (the extension is also self standing) but if I go for it I want to attach it the the ARB awning. I recommend you investigate this option as well and check out the accessories of the awning company you are considering, you may find the same thing...

Cheers

92shawman

Revival from the dead, but I'm looking at a TJM awning and want the option to throw on a windbreak. Seems like they should all be compatible, but did you ever confirm that?

Thanks!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rpinkall1