Question

cobblecrazy

Adventurer
GS1200 Adv Sold - New bike coming

Well, I sold the GS Adv. I did a 450 mile ride last Monday on the Adv. Not quite half of it off road. I found pretty much the whole time wishing I had my GS800 (it was being serviced so it was not an option that day).

I was up the next day at 4 a.m., and I decided it was time...Sold it in a day.

I had been looking around, and I had decided on the KTM 450EXC, but I was also pining for the 530 - same bike EXACTLY, but with longer stroke - only downside I heard was it felt a little heavier on the tight stuff (they're exactly the same weight - 221 dry). Just tried to figure out if I was going to do used, or new. I had almost committed to one of the bikes when I got a call from a local shop who told me they had been able to find me a KTM 530 EXC Champions Edition with the Red Bull graphics for a GREAT price. Pulled the trigger.

To show what kind of carma kind of situation this was, the buyer had a Versa Haul motorcycle hitch tray for a low, low price, which I scooped up in a heartbeat...

I've attached a couple photographs of a like bike, mine should be done this Friday :victory: :bike_rider:

Attachments

• UsedDirtBike--58911104728958310.jpg
    UsedDirtBike--58911104728958310.jpg
    22.9 KB · Views: 16
  • UsedDirtBike--58911104728958311.jpg
    UsedDirtBike--58911104728958311.jpg
    21.6 KB · Views: 13

cobblecrazy

Adventurer
:roost:
Wow dude, back to KTM :sombrero:

You are a bike tradin' son of a gun. :victory:

I don't let grass grow under my feat, and "you only live once"....:roost:

I might have kept my previous KTM if it could have been plated and ridden on the street. This one's the best of both worlds (to be honest I wanted the EXC when I bought the one before, but I didn't have the spare cash at the time). With the work I'm having done on it, and the extras, it will be their race bike with blinkers...With the tray I can put it on the back of the Sportsmobile, or the FJ, not something I could say about the Adv.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Supreet.dhaliwal