Real World Experience with Mevotech Parts?

HuskerTrev

Observer
Hello everyone!

I am in the process of gathering parts for a full suspension overhaul on our 2001 Tahoe. I was looking at RockAuto today and they have a Mevotech brand listed on there. I am curious if anyone here has any real world experience with this brand of suspension components. I am looking for actual responses from people who have actually installed these parts on their rigs and the experiences (good or bad) that they have had with them. Please refrain from telling me that Moog is the only way to go or OEM or etc... I work for a GM dealership and get OE parts for pretty decent prices, but am a habitual researcher, so I want to gather opinions and experiences on the available parts for this job.

Thanks in advance !
-Trev

tommudd

Explorer
I tend to stay away from them for any suspension parts.
Installed a rear tri-link on a Jeep liberty for a neighbor, it lasted 3 months.
( he had ordered the part himself)
I then installed a OEM one and 3 years later still going

HuskerTrev

Observer
Thank you! That is exactly what I am looking for! Think I will spend the extra change and just get the parts through the dealership I work for.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mo4130

Adventurer
I was going through the same thing when I was getting new lower control arms on my truck, I just went OEM because you can't go wrong. You are not going to get a better product that is significantly cheaper, there is a reason its cheaper.

HuskerTrev

Observer
I agree with you Mo4130. Just suck it up and buy the oem stuff. If it lasted almost 200000 for us, I would think the next batch would also.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rpinkall1

Members online