really want some 16inch steel wheels on first gen

1morebike

Adventurer
trying to find some 16 inch steel wheels is driving me crazy, there is a lot speculation but nothing that is for sure i have found. if you have some that work could you please let me know.

thanks

off-roader

Expedition Leader
Numerous wheels should fit assuming they are 6x5.5" lug pattern with a 108mm center bore and similar width and backspacing as the many 15" rims that fit...

ca18_sean

Adventurer
I think he means speculation with regards to Toyota steelies fitting... I found these that I thought were reasonably priced.

http://www.summitracing.com/parts/wvi-12-670604

wvi-12-671204_xl.jpg

off-roader

Expedition Leader
Assuming that's a pic of the actual wheel I can tell it probably won't fit. The center bore looks too small. If it's the right size it will literally extend right up to within a ~1/16" of the lug bolt holes seat area.

Here are pics of wheels I'd put $20 that they'd fit the hub. Not sure they fit with a tire though since I don't know the wheel backspacing/offset.
$(KGrHqV,!iUFDJdPoUYQBQ-EZ8)LuQ~~60_35.JPG
th
th
th
th

Last edited:

ca18_sean

Adventurer
Assuming that's a pic of the actual wheel I can tell it probably won't fit. The center bore looks too small. If it's the right size it will literally extend right up to within a ~1/16" of the lug bolt holes seat area.

I don't think the picture is the actual wheel. In the description it says "Center Bore Diameter (in):4.250 in." which is 107.95mm which should fit on our 108mm hub.

twocommas

Observer

Here are pics of wheels I'd put $20 that they'd fit the hub. Not sure they fit with a tire though since I don't know the wheel backspacing/offset.
$(KGrHqV,!iUFDJdPoUYQBQ-EZ8)LuQ~~60_35.JPG
th
th
th
th

Where did you find these different wheels? I am also in the market for some.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rpinkall1