Rigid Industies Lights on Baja Rack

VATACO

Adventurer
Picked up 3 10in SR series lights yesterday along with the mounts and RI wiring harnesses.

Really have 2 questions.

For those with roof racks and lights on a Tacoma how did you route the wires to the engine compartment?
Secondly will the stock battery be sufficient for running those lights, i have no intentions of running them while the truck is off.

Wiring is not my cup of tea, and it's giving me a headache trying to figure out whether I should put in a fuse box instead of wiring straight to the battery.

Pictures since everything is better with them.

IMG_2353.jpg

City_Rider

Adventurer
Get a fuse box - if you're going to be wiring in more than, say a couple accessories, it will be worth it in the long haul.

bigwapitijohnny

Adventurer
I'm going through the same issue...

Vataco,

I went with an IBS dual battery system, Blue sea systems fuse block and a 100 amp resetable circuit breaker. My auxillary battery is located in the bed of my rig. I'll post up some pics as soon as I get them. I am currently looking at putting a Dually D2 (diffused) for a backup light on my rig and my trailer...

Currentprofile.jpg

By the way, I did mount some SRM2 specter lights (diffused lens) on my zero-turn mower. These are CRAZY bright and the low profile made mounting easy. Now I am not bound by the daylight hours to mow...:smiley_drive:

IMG_0474.jpg

IMG_0470.jpg

IMG_0469.jpg

IMG_0467.jpg

Regards,

BWJ

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rpinkall1