RK's MANi-Van - UP FOR SALE

RocKrawler

Supporting Sponsor
I ask that question every week, recently its been freezing in the morning but spring thru fall I'm pushing for a bike or golf cart. She has a bad knee so walking isn't a great option...

Sent from my HTC Thunderbolt.

ihatemybike

Explorer
Off topic we will go, off topic we will go, hi ho the merry oh, off topic we will go.

I hear the bad knee thing. Mine's mostly functional, but I have surgery to clean up the meniscus Jan 25th.

Sounds like an electric bike would be ideal for her.

TangoBlue

American Adventurist
I ask that question every week, recently its been freezing in the morning but spring thru fall I'm pushing for a bike or golf cart. She has a bad knee so walking isn't a great option...

If I recall, you made this recommendation to me...

powerchair.jpg

Have you mentioned this option to her? It's earth-friendly...

RocKrawler

Supporting Sponsor
She enjoyed that Tim, but says no. Maybe if it was armored, we live in Hemet after all.....

BajaBus

Adventurer
Congrats on the Excursion, Terry. I have an '03 V10 and absolutely love it. Same thing, always admired them but wasn't in the market til I saw one on eBay in LA and picked it up about two yrs ago for $7900. It's the Limited Eddie Bauer and everything has been utterly perfect about it. Put new rubber all the way around last month and it feels like a dream to drive. No way you can beat the value of a used Excursion right now. I'll look for it when I'm getting off the exit. I'll have to come see you before we move to Baja in February. Yeah, I said M-O-V-E to Baja (La Paz) in February!

BajaBus

Adventurer
Thats one way to get out of California!

Countin' the minutes, man! It felt so good on the 1st of the month cause I had about $1000 due for DMV renewals and they got nothing but two giant middle fingers.

I think I saw the "Ex" this morning. Was it backed into a spot by the hill?

RocKrawler

Supporting Sponsor
Yes, up until yesterday when a frayed throttle cable had the thing stuck at 3000 rpm in the parking lot at work. Needless to.say its in the shop until Monday when I can get a new cable ordered. Poor design and you can't see it until you remove the shield around the throttle body (when we installed a new throttle body spacer to help fuel economy). It runs beautiful!!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nchamp