Roamin' Chariot in central Oregon

WU7X

Snow on the Roof
NOTE: I am posting this up for my friend Geoff. If you have any questions, please contact him via his listed phone number. I wish that I still had my Tacoma and this listing never would have been made. Tnx, Dale

For Sale: Roamin Chariot pop up truck camper. $5,500.00 OBO

This camper fits my 2001 Tacoma 4 door with the tailgate down. In a longer bed the camper would not need the tailgate. Weight appx. 500 to 600 pounds. Comes with cable jacks to remove and install. Overall good shape. Unaltered since new. All glass and screens are in good shape. No leaks or water damage. Has original cushions and cabinets. Poptop fabric in good shape,with exception of a few pinholes and small tear at the support bar that holds the top up. All zippers work great. The floor is stained by the door and has a few holes in vinyl. The awning is from a rooftop tent, adapt it to fit your camping style. Has a slide out bed and dining table. The cushions for bed need replacing. They have become compressed with age. I purchased new black vinyl moulding for covering assembly screws. Needs to be done on a warm day so moulding is flexible. Will leave that for the new owner. Camper is attached to the truck with turnbuckles and S hooks in 4 places. Any questions please call. 541-934-2055 Camper located close to Monument Oregon. 3.5 hours to Bend Oregon 5.5 hours to Spokane WA. and one hour from JohnDay OR.

Original Sales brochure..https://www.wanderthewest.com/forum/topic/4396-roamin-chariot-sales-brochures/

IMG_6742.JPG
IMG_6743.JPG
IMG_6744.JPG
IMG_6745.JPG
IMG_6746.JPG
IMG_6747.JPG
IMG_6748.JPG
IMG_6749.JPG

Last edited:

Larry Disch

Hello "Littledave07",

I purchased this camper from the owner in June 2002. I have taken it out for two lengthy trips with my wife, one out west and the other to Ontario/Quebec and the northeast USA. I loved it but the lifestyle of pop up truck camping did not resonate with my wife. I have it on a 2006 Toyota Tundra and it was so easy to manage. It is lightweight and has an easy travel profile.
I returned from my trip and decided to put it up for sale yesterday..... And then I saw your post. If you would like to talk to me about it, please call me. 847-489-5326 my name is Larry

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nchamp