Roll Bar Saddle bags for 2022 Wranglers

MFDSpecOps

Bought a new JLUR and the roll bar saddle bags from the JKUS didnt fit. Problem is nobody seems to be making these bags for the JLUs. Granted the driver's side is 22" tall and the passenger(w/subwoffer) is 19". Does anyone know of a after marketer making theses bags? We stuff these bags with our clothing and personal care items in lieu of suit cases. TYIA

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2022-04-25 at 3.08.22 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2022-04-25 at 3.08.22 PM.png
    1,022.3 KB · Views: 27

jscherb

Expedition Leader
I don't know of anyone that makes exactly that for a JL, but if you're looking for some soft storage that attaches to a JL here are a few things that Overland Outfitters offers:

This is what they call a Saddlebag. One nice thing about this bag, and all the bags below, is that they zip in place so they can quickly be removed and taken with you:

JLRedRubiTanSaddlebag.jpg

This next one they call a Zip & Go bag, it's seen here in a LJU but they are also featured in the Quadratec 30th Anniversary YJL show Jeep:

jlzipandgo1-jpg.418807

And this one zips to the back of the seat just like the Zip & Go bag, but it's larger, they call it the Backpack Messenger Bag:

JLRubiBackpack1.jpg

All of the above are made from military grade canvas with real leather accents and reinforcements and they all come in black as well.

I can talk to my contact at OO to see if they might be interested in producing the type of Saddlebag you posted about but I don't know how much general interest there might be in that type of bag - I almost never see them on Jeeps in the wild.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rpinkall1