RTT input needed

rat patrol

Adventurer
I've narrowed it down to two tents: CVT Mt. Bachelor and Tepui Kukenam.

Is one better than the other with respect to construction?

We'll be using it maybe three weeks a year, split between spring/summer camping and fall/winter elk hunting.

Wicked 2007

Observer
I've narrowed it down to two tents: CVT Mt. Bachelor and Tepui Kukenam.

Is one better than the other with respect to construction?

We'll be using it maybe three weeks a year, split between spring/summer camping and fall/winter elk hunting.

I'm very happy with my tepui. Had it a couple years now. Never had any issues.

Dennx

Adventurer
I'm happy with my CVT Mt. Bachelor. They are both made in China and very similar in materials and construction.

H0LLYW00D

Observer
I have owned 2 different tents the first was a Camping Labs one and the second a CVT. I have never had any issues with the CVT tent and the owner backs his product 100% and went out of his way to get my the tent and other equipment when I was down there. I would vote CVT all the way.

kingg5

Adventurer
cvt is the way to go, bobby is awesome to deal with, his customer service and willingness to right anything tht is wrong stands out in the world of zero customer service.

rangerdogg

Adventurer
I had a tepui and I had a few things come up with mine. If I would have known about cvt first I would have went with them. Tepui took care of a problem with ladder but it took almost 2 weeks for new one and had a problem with water in tent and they didn't believe me about it. They did send me a new part but took longer. And it seems like bobby is in more for customers and showing his appreciation to customers. It seems like he cares and is there if something is wrong. Just my opinion

nat

Adventurer
I have a Tepui and love it. I chose them because I live close and could just pick it up and save on shipping.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rpinkall1