Shops in Pacific Northwest

subdewd

I’m looking at picking up a 4Runner in Oregon. I’m wanting to do a mild build. Are there any dealers or shops in the PNW that people would recommend? I’m coming back to the area but seeing if it’s possible to coordinate work on a build before I get back in town. TIA.

Teamoatmealpie

Observer
Superior Off Road- Gresham, OR _ (basically east Portland). I purchased a Toytec lift and install from them for my 16 4Runner and later my buddy had his 19 Tundra lifted by them. Install was only $500 and included the alignment. Ask for Houston 503-674-9515( he has a lifted 4Runner himself).

tacototheworld

Sorry but I don't recommend Mule Expedition Outfitters. Picked up my build from them recently and had serious issues right after i left the shop. Turn signals and back up camera didn't work. Found out they had mis-wired the backup camera, fixed after 4 more hours of waiting. That night on the way home found out the main camper power supply didn't work. The next week i bottomed out my rear suspension on a good-sized hole and found that i had only 1 to 1 1/2 inches of rear suspension travel until it hit the bump stop. Spent a total of $70,000 there. A month later issues haven't been resolved although to be fair i do live long ways away and can't get time to drive the over 300 miles for them to fix. Don't get me wrong, Joe and Dana are good people who want to do a good job but they got hurried (people on vacation, etc) with my build. I do think that they will make it right

dasmule

Andy, you are 100% right to be frustrated that we released it to you without doing some more extensive shake down runs while we had it up here in Seattle. We knew you had a flight here to pick it up and pushed hard to have it done on time. In retrospect, we should have admitted defeat on the deadline and paid for you to cancel the flight so we could keep the truck longer and do more testing before releasing it. In our effort to keep our commitment to the timeline, we lost on presenting the build quality we expect of ourselves. Telling you we wouldn't make the deadline would not have been awesome news to tell you at the time, but it would have avoided the problem now of trying to figure out how to get your truck back so we can make the adjustments.

We absolutely will take care of this for you and make it perfect. Whether you can recommend us again in the future or not, I hope that you can once we are done. Joe will be giving you a call again to make arrangements for how we can get your truck back up here to Washington to get things squared away.

Dana

Pnwfullsize

Andy, you are 100% right to be frustrated that we released it to you without doing some more extensive shake down runs while we had it up here in Seattle. We knew you had a flight here to pick it up and pushed hard to have it done on time. In retrospect, we should have admitted defeat on the deadline and paid for you to cancel the flight so we could keep the truck longer and do more testing before releasing it. In our effort to keep our commitment to the timeline, we lost on presenting the build quality we expect of ourselves. Telling you we wouldn't make the deadline would not have been awesome news to tell you at the time, but it would have avoided the problem now of trying to figure out how to get your truck back so we can make the adjustments.

We absolutely will take care of this for you and make it perfect. Whether you can recommend us again in the future or not, I hope that you can once we are done. Joe will be giving you a call again to make arrangements for how we can get your truck back up here to Washington to get things squared away.

Dana

This here is why I recommend Mule. As well as the great service I have received with my Ram. I plan to one day drive a vehicle directly from the dealer to their shop so they can properly outfit it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rpinkall1