Shot my chicken

clalor

Observer
...despite our best efforts with the hair-dryer, the chicken is still pretty wet.

This is quite possibly the funniest thing I've read in a long time. ;)

I never thought I'd say this, but that's actually a very nice looking chicken. I love the pattern in the feathers.

BTW, I'll have to make sure to say hi if we're ever in the same place. It turns out that one of my co-workers knows you.

Lost Canadian

Expedition Leader
You shot your chicken..... A part of me wants to know why, another part of me thinks it knows why, and the last part is simply shaking his head with a grin thinking why not. Good stuff!

Michael Slade

Untitled
Well, the tone of the concrete background was what I was going for...not necessarily the color. I knew that it would ultimately be way out of focus b/c of the camera/lens/format I was shooting, and also b/c I knew it would be shown as a monochromatic image.

This is really a test shot for some other stuff, but it is turning into a negative to be used in all of my alt. process demos. Here's what I printed today with my Grade XI AP kids...

saltthechickencyanotype.jpg

The weird sheen is the result of shooting a metallic surface on top of slightly bowed water color paper. I could get crazy and polarize the lights and the lens but that would be too much work.

Anyway, I'll end up printing this negative with about 4-5 different processes so it'll be fun to see how they differ.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rpinkall1