Show us your Toyota 4runner, tacoma or truck.

rbutler

Whats up expedition portal people! I was wondering if anyone had a high resolution image of a 4th gen tacoma doing a river/water crossing (preferably deep) that I can use for a school project!

Thanks,
Reese

dlichterman

Explorer
Whats up expedition portal people! I was wondering if anyone had a high resolution image of a 4th gen tacoma doing a river/water crossing (preferably deep) that I can use for a school project!

Thanks,
Reese

Not sure what you really mean by 4th gen, but here's a (I think 2014) doing the crossing in Afton Canyon
15806563711_2ff4309bfd_b.jpg

Here is the full set from the trip with a couple more, and full res.
https://www.flickr.com/photos/dlichterman/sets/72157646997507644

If you do use it I wouldn't mind a small photo credit for it just at the bottom or something

soonenough

Explorer
I don't think I'd be the only one here that requests you give us more information on that back bumper :sombrero:
It's a CBI Bushmaster 2.0 with their swing-away tire carrier and single fuel can carrier. I had them add the optional fold-down camp table, telescoping camp light, and light buckets for Rigid SR-Ms (not installed yet). They made the camp table about 8 or 9 inches wider than standard, so it extends almost all the way to the tailgate when the tailgate is down. The only other non-standard thing was that I asked them to use the Synergy Manufacturing latch assembly rather than the standard CBI threaded latch. I had a local place do the powdercoating; the color is Vulcan Black HP, which is a dead-on match to the powdercoating ARB uses on their bumpers.

Nathan was a great guy to deal with, and the quality of the fab work was incredible. I would highly recommend CBI to anyone.

92 toyota pickup

I have a mostly stock 92 Toyota pickup short bed with 275x9 bfg mud terrains, a new 2.7 4-banger and a camper shell. I was planning to make a prerunner out of it, but want to make a good, flexy wheeling rig. I cant decide on a bunch of stiff, like the tires, the lift, and whether or not to keep the IFS w/ lockers. I need some help. I want to do this o a budget, and wheel the rubicon before 18th birthday. can you give some suggestions to what i should do?

Arktikos

Explorer
Not a 2.7 in that truck. If it's a nice example, my suggestion is to sell it to someone who would appreciate it as is- a guy like me-and buy a truck already built up for a tough trail like the Rubicon. Think Suzuki Samurai!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rpinkall1