Show us your Toyota 4runner, tacoma or truck.

QuadsBC

Adventurer
Easternmost point in the continental USA. Legally. Could I have gone more east? Sure but I would have to either trespass or drive through salt water. Both not going to happen.

rickashay

Explorer
Rick, first of all, what an amazing 4Runner! That thing is sweet. Second, great job on the video. Those urban night shots were really well done. Was that all ambient lighting?

Yes mint indeed. Sucks he's letting it go, it would be a great one to keep and drive in as-is condition during the summers. Thanks for the feedback on the video, yup all ambient lighting.

Wow, that thing is gorgeous!

Haha thanks! I hope he can find a buyer for it, as it's a narrow market for sure.

My brother and I have started focusing on video projects and have a few things currently in the works. When he decided he was going to list his mint 4Runner, we thought it would make a great little project for us. Please check out the video!

[video=vimeo;144789129]https://vimeo.com/144789129[/video]

Great way to sell a rig!!! Clean Runner!

theBullfrog125

Adventurer
Elk hunting/exploring the Aldrich Range SW of John Day, OR.

bjUQqd.jpg

1EkIjB.jpg

HeiCbM.jpg

dGI05M.jpg

JediJesus

Just picked this up last week. Already rebuilt the front brakes, and picked up new shocks and coils F&R, with a diff drop and adjustable panhard bar. Gonna get that put on asap. Should end up about 2.5-3" of lift. Otherwise it's totally stock right now. Can't wait to get it out on the trails though, and get away from the city! I've had a few other 4runner/jeeps and have missed being able to go off road to camp/wheel/explore/etc.

12204844_10153090247271262_449433853_n.jpg

My old 85 4runner. This thing was amazing, I wish I never sold it. Sorry for the bad pic :p

1468_45766531261_6279_n.jpg

JediJesus

Be sure to replace the lower ball joints and if auto add an external trans cooler. Then they are bullet proof!

Ball joints will be changed when I do the suspension, hopefully next week. I'm going to replace all the bushings too.

It's a manual so no cooler needed!

Taco04

Toyota Junkie!
Who makes that front bumper?

Steel or aluminum? About how many lb's?

I'm looking for something low profile like that myself.

They are from Hefty Fab you can get them in either aluminum or steel. I opted for aluminum the front weighs around 60lbs I cannot remember what the dual swing out rear weighs but its not a lot.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rpinkall1