Show us your Toyota 4runner, tacoma or truck.

MaverickTRD

Adventurer
Thx for the heads up. Thought it was older but wasn't gonna argue with the man lol. Hopefully I can get a better idea of year soon

Watt maker

Thanks Marine. I'm really enjoying the site. So much to learn. You definitely need 4 wheel drive right now up here. Looks like most of the state is still shut down due to the blizzard. The Interstates are closed from Dickinson all the way east and from North to south on the east side of the state.

My wife is from the Belcourt area and a lot of her family is in Rolla/Grand Forks. Her dad said he got some pretty good snow. It figures the good snow hits the year we're not going north.

mosovich

Observer
Some updates done this week.. Icon kit, Southernstyles Slimline Hybrid bumper and Warn VR10000 winch. Gobi rack installed a few weeks ago.. Now all I need is sliders and eventually tires..7CAD0CA4-3BC8-44C3-B2A4-4D73BD90E158.jpgIMG_3902.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_3894.jpg
    IMG_3894.jpg
    542.3 KB · Views: 92
  • IMG_3895.jpg
    IMG_3895.jpg
    547.5 KB · Views: 93

Summitbeerowl

Adventurer
My wife is from the Belcourt area and a lot of her family is in Rolla/Grand Forks. Her dad said he got some pretty good snow. It figures the good snow hits the year we're not going north.
IMG_1047.jpg
Hi Watt maker. We received 12 inches of snow just the other day so everything is nice and white.

dorton

#rockcreekoverland
31412638486_34a7715e88_c.jpg

Marine

Adventurer

I do miss it out there, got transferred out there for work, Dickinson still had that small town feel but it seemed once you got to watford city an into the oil patch it was a nitemare. Yea I heard they are getting slammed out there. I'm back in northern Michigan and we are getting dumped on.

Serg5000

Adventurer
Giving Tacos a thought. I currently have an 08 JKU on 37's. I think a truck would be fun to build.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1995 T100 5vz-fe engine, manual transmission, four-wheel drive, home made fiberglass camper, ARB awning
20161208_133442-01.jpg
Picture is from last week, Southern Yucatan, Mexico. I'm currently overlanding central america and the goofy self-built camper is blending right in through Mexico.:sombrero:
desert driving.jpg
Taking the north road into Scorpion Bay, Baja
back of camper.jpg
A shot of the back. The sleeping platform is at bed rail height with storage underneath. SnoMaster fridge/freezer on the right. Two spearguns on the wall and six surfboards and a massage table stored above. It's a lot of stuff, but we are traveling for two years...or more
amie with beers.jpg
The fridge is on a home made slider and we have the mosquito net on the awning on this one. Camped a bit west of Mexico City

Last edited:
1995 T100 5vz-fe engine, manual transmission, four-wheel drive, home made fiberglass camper, ARB awning
Picture is from last week, Southern Yucatan, Mexico. I'm currently overlanding central america and the goofy self-built camper is blending right in through Mexico.:sombrero:
Taking the north road into Scorpion Bay, Baja
A shot of the back. The leeping platform is at bed rail height with storage underneath. SnoMaster fridge/freezer on the right. Two spearguns on the wall and six surfboards and a massage table stored above. It's a lot of stuff, but we are traveling for two years...or more
The fridge is on a home made slider and we have the mosquito net on the awning on this one. Camped a bit west of Mexico City
Awesome! Love it

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rpinkall1