Show us your Toyota 4runner, tacoma or truck.

freeze

Adventurer
Nice job Nathan! I see Bette did great turning the GWS into Moab Red. See you'all in Flagstaff in about a week.

Thank you Tim!! haha yes the GWS is Moab red everywhere inside! Excited to see you down there Tim! We're leaving on Wednesday morning and will have two FJ Trail Teams kitted to the nines and myself. Only 2,235KM so should be good. Hopefully captain slow keeps it above 90KM/h. :D Can't wait to catch up with you... when are you coming back up this way or shall we meet in California September for Dusy? :D it'll be AMAZING!

That is another excellent video freeze.

Amazing footage! Thanks for making this and sharing it with us! You've got a great talent!

head to Moab next week! :D can't wait!

i love your rig Freeze too btw! one of my fav 2nd gens

Nice work.

Thank you very much for the positive thoughts and comments! The scenery is always amazing and it's really hard not to get a decent shot out there!

Blackdawg... have a great trip to Moab! Have you been before?

xcmountain80

Expedition Leader
This is my other Toyota and the Square Grouper M416 trailer (was more applicable when it was green) and a Camping Lab Serengeti Trailer tent mounted and deployed.

P5030560.jpg

P5030565.jpg

A

soonenough

Explorer

There and back again!

The young lady driving her own FJ Cruiser TT is 62 YRS young and did great!

Freeze - awesome video as usual. That white/black FJ that's in a lot of your CT4WD videos - is there a build thread for it on any of the forums? I love the look of it :drool:

jds0912

Adventurer
Here is mine as she stands today.
43a456ea-de14-a2f7.jpg

some stats:
2007 DC/SB/4WD/Auto/TRD Off Road - Donahoe CO's, rear shocks and UCA - OME Springs - Demello Sliders - Tom Woods front/rear - 16x8 Mojave Rims - 35" MT MTZ - ARB Bumper - Warn 8000 w/synthetic line - All-Pro Front Skid/Transmission Skid/Rear Armor - 4.56 Nitro Gears - ARB front locker - FJ Twin Stick T-case - Marlin 4.7 crawl box - ATO High Clearance Bumper w/swing arm for spare and gas tank - Softopper - Odyssey 31m battery

Holy ******. That thing is perfect! Best tacoma I've seen. Got a build in the works? Love to see more.

sseaman

Adventurer
I acquired our 04 Sequoia last year when my wife moved to a car for better gas mileage. They may not have the history of the LC but are more than capable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rpinkall1