Sierra Nevada Challenge 2018 *NOW with 20% more pictures!*

Toasty

Looking for that thing i just had in my hand...
Thanks dude! Now here's some various pics from our camp at Buck Island thanks again to Fullmonty. If any of you dudes don't want your faces shown for whatever reason let me know and i'll draw a dong over your head.

From left to right; Rascott, PA_JERO, Toasty, ClayTK and Bullworker
DSCF0844.jpgDSCF0842.jpgDSCF0841.jpg
Cap510, Lito, ClayTK and Crack
DSCF0852.jpg
We're not sure what he was doing, but i really like that Cap510 has rubber gloves here.
DSCF0853.jpgDSCF0843.jpgDSCF0846.jpg

Last edited:

Justice R

Adventurer
The gen 1 front bumper was the first one I made and self taught myself to weld on. Still disappointing to see that it failed though after all these years.

FullMonte

Adventurer
Whats up with the shake weight and vape? ;)
Haha! We had to get our kicks someway out there! Seriously, that's was to show how unlucky I could get. I mean I can't even break a CV axle the right way. Luckily, I ran with the mostest legit crew ever! I hope everyone is having happy holidays!

Sent from my SM-T597V using Tapatalk

Doing_Dirt

Haha! We had to get our kicks someway out there! Seriously, that's was to show how unlucky I could get. I mean I can't even break a CV axle the right way. Luckily, I ran with the mostest legit crew ever! I hope everyone is having happy holidays!

Sent from my SM-T597V using Tapatalk
You were in good hands...not All State.

TNMontero

Old Monty fan
What tire pressure were you guys running for the trail. I see only a few beadlocks in the group.

Great write-up! And even better pictures. I hope to do the RT in one of my rigs sometime soon.

FullMonte

Adventurer
What tire pressure were you guys running for the trail. I see only a few beadlocks in the group.

Great write-up! And even better pictures. I hope to do the RT in one of my rigs sometime soon.
I was running about 20-25 PSI on the trail. Beadlocks are illegal here for residents of CA from my understanding.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rpinkall1