Snow Peak Addiction

InVinoVeritas

Field Barista Kit 9000 is ready to go! all in one contained coffee shop in a case

This is whats in the case, some is under the coffee dripper and inside the kettle or behind the lid foam

- Pelican Vault V300 case
- Field Barista Kettle
- Field Barista Coffee Dripper
- Aeropress Go
- Ti French Press
- 2 x H300 mugs with lids
- 100g coffee beans
- 100g Laird Superfood powder creamer
- 4oz maple syrup
- VSSL java grinder
- snowpeak stainless measuring scoop
- 110g fuel canister
- Litemax stove
- pour over filters

View attachment 813721
Not SP, but I had the same idea for my coffee addiction. Coffee, cups, electric Krups grinder, and press.

Attachments

• coffee.jpg
    coffee.jpg
    5 MB · Views: 10

InVinoVeritas

My Stanluck delivery arrived today. By way of background, I have SP products, but none of its IGT frames. I chose Stanluck for my frames and legs because I wanted adjustable legs and I decided that a couple of 2Unit frames would be more flexible in my Jeep than a single 3 Unit frame.

For those interested, I placed my order online at the Stanluck website four days ago for eight adjustable legs (55-66-83), two of the 2unit frames, and one deluxe storage bag to hold both frames, the eight legs and some wood tops (on order from SP). Delivery was by FedEx (shipped from Riverside, CA). Each of the frames arrived well packaged in its own thick corrugated box with thick bubble packaging protecting the frame (I'm going to keep the grooved, bubble material for separating the leaves of my Jikaro when packed in its case). The adjustable legs came 2 per plastic tube with no special packaging or protection.
I am very impressed - despite every box stating Made in China -- but I have never seen the SP IGT in person to compare. I don't know where SP's frames are made, but I know many of my SP pieces came in boxes that said Made in China, too. I did notice that both frames have an identical slight rattle if I shake it-- I don't know if the SP product has a similar rattle. The rattle seems to originate in the leg sockets and I'm guessing it is the tensioner for tightening the legs. No rattle once legs are attached and I can't hear any rattle when the tops are in the storage bag. I have a few SP inserts for the frames arriving tomorrow.

I have mixed feeling about this purchase. I generally prefer to give my business to the company that originated the product rather than the copy-cat -- I purchased the SP Takibi rather than a knock-off for that reason. And I'll buy the SP products for my frames when available. But, I couldn't see buying three sets of legs for different heights when this single set solution was available, and SP isn't currently offering 2unit frames for sale. So I stepped out with Stanluck. A guilty pleasure, I suppose.

Pics below. Happy to answer questions or send more pics if anyone is interested in learning more about any of these Stanluck items.

Happy camping to all.

Attachments

• IMG_5659.jpeg
    IMG_5659.jpeg
    2 MB · Views: 7
  • IMG_5664.jpeg
    IMG_5664.jpeg
    2.1 MB · Views: 8
  • IMG_5668.jpeg
    IMG_5668.jpeg
    1.7 MB · Views: 7
  • IMG_5670.jpeg
    IMG_5670.jpeg
    4.7 MB · Views: 6
Last edited:

Lennart

Adventurer
My Stanluck delivery arrived today. By way of background, I have SP products, but none of its IGT frames. I chose Stanluck for my frames and legs because I wanted adjustable legs and I decided that a couple of 2Unit frames would be more flexible in my Jeep than a single 3 Unit frame.

For those interested, I placed my order online at the Stanluck website four days ago for eight adjustable legs (55-66-83), two of the 2unit frames, and one deluxe storage bag to hold both frames, the eight legs and some wood tops (on order from SP). Delivery was by FedEx (shipped from Riverside, CA). Each of the frames arrived well packaged in its own thick corrugated box with thick bubble packaging protecting the frame (I'm going to keep the grooved, bubble material for separating the leaves of my Jikaro when packed in its case). The adjustable legs came 2 per plastic tube with no special packaging or protection.
I am very impressed - despite every box stating Made in China -- but I have never seen the SP IGT in person to compare. I don't know where SP's frames are made, but I know a many of my SP pieces came in boxes that said Made in China, too. I did notice that both frames have an identical slight rattle if I shake it-- I don't know if the SP product has a similar rattle. The rattle seems to originate in the leg sockets and I'm guessing it is the tensioner for tightening the legs. No rattle once legs are attached and I can't hear any rattle when the tops are in the storage bag. I have a few SP inserts for the frames arriving tomorrow.

I have mixed feeling about this purchase. I generally prefer to give my business to the company that originated the product rather than the copy-cat -- I purchased the SP Takibi rather than a knock-off for that reason. And I'll buy the SP products for my frames when available. But, I couldn't see buying three sets of legs for different heights when this single set solution was available, and SP isn't currently offering 2unit frames for sale. So I stepped out with Stanluck. A guilty pleasure, I suppose.

Pics below. Happy to answer questions or send more pics if anyone is interested in learning more about any of these Stanluck items.

Happy camping to all.

Looking good 👍
I too like to give my business to the company that made an original design but if they no longer make it or cannot deliver, only normal you go elsewhere.

The frame rattle is indeed 'normal'. If it bothers you there is a fix mentioned here in this thread (somewhere.....).

All that is left is to go out and use and enjoy your setup. 😎

TooGouda

I am very impressed - despite every box stating Made in China -- but I have never seen the SP IGT in person to compare. I don't know where SP's frames are made, but I know many of my SP pieces came in boxes that said Made in China, too. I did notice that both frames have an identical slight rattle if I shake it-- I don't know if the SP product has a similar rattle. The rattle seems to originate in the leg sockets and I'm guessing it is the tensioner for tightening the legs. No rattle once legs are attached and I can't hear any rattle when the tops are in the storage bag. I have a few SP inserts for the frames arriving tomorrow.

Happy camping to all.
rattle is normal... there is a friction fit washer in the leg sockets, i think somone had found a rubber plug that held them in place but even jammin a wine cork in there will do it too.

i think i might get at least a pair of the stanluck adjustable legs as i want to make an IGT mount on my little camp trailer and don't want to worry about needing to park in the right spot to get the height right

InVinoVeritas

i think i might get at least a pair of the stanluck adjustable legs as i want to make an IGT mount on my little camp trailer and don't want to worry about needing to park in the right spot to get the height right
Be aware that these are not infinitely adjustable. The legs have three pre-set positions: 550-660-830

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Alexk