SoCal Tear Drop Owners! Post up!

coastsider

Adventurer
Kevin:

I love your book and map holder!

Doug

Thanks! I hope the magnets are strong enough if not I'll just replace them with a push fit slide in design. I'm I the process of building a table that will attach to the fender with fold out telescopic legs. The 4'x8' Baltic ply sheet will be used for many project around the trailer, I'll post pics of build when I start it. Very rough idea sketch below.

c18fc0d280773ec9f2a3fda35ea23517.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BlackRubiX

Overlander
Thanks! I hope the magnets are strong enough if not I'll just replace them with a push fit slide in design. I'm I the process of building a table that will attach to the fender with fold out telescopic legs. The 4'x8' Baltic ply sheet will be used for many project around the trailer, I'll post pics of build when I start it. Very rough idea sketch below.

c18fc0d280773ec9f2a3fda35ea23517.jpg

Awesome idea!

Doug E

Observer
I also like the attachment to the fender idea. Rather than hinge (will you travel with it hinged up? Or in the cabin), you might look into the Al extrusions SoCal uses for it's table leaf.

Doug

Yulli

Yulli the Yeti
Where do you plan to store the table when towing the trailer? Just place it inside the trailer?

cactusjk

Explorer
Would love to see pictures. Treeline did not seem too keen on those tie downs but I have them in my FJ and really like them.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rpinkall1

Members online