**SOLD** 2020 Ford Ranger SCAB / Super Pacific X1 / APG Mid-Runner

plainjaneFJC

Deplorable
I ride a motorcycle for transportation around town, the Ranger was strictly a recreation vehicle (mostly for Baja) and longer trips where the moto isn't ideal. As for next...it's actually a boat project.
I’ve always had a boat, now I have two- the second one is a 10’ wooden boat I’m building, I could’ve bought 2 small boats for what the materials cost….😆 epoxy and fairing is crazy expensive and I seem to use 2x what the plans call for…

velonut

It started with a curious scan of the listing as I am looking for a Tacoma...after coming back to this listing over the the past few weeks and doing some research I am all in on the Ranger platform!

Great build and so clean with no unneccessary extras, well done. Someone is going to enjoy the hell out of this thing.

Alaska2Baja

It started with a curious scan of the listing as I am looking for a Tacoma...after coming back to this listing over the the past few weeks and doing some research I am all in on the Ranger platform!

Great build and so clean with no unneccessary extras, well done. Someone is going to enjoy the hell out of this thing.
Stoked to hear you are all in on the Ranger platform and happy to hear this listing and your own research led you to consider another option to the Tacoma.
If your shopping you should be the one to "enjoy the hell out of this thing" I am open to offers...

velonut

Stoked to hear you are all in on the Ranger platform and happy to hear this listing and your own research led you to consider another option to the Tacoma.
If your shopping you should be the one to "enjoy the hell out of this thing" I am open to offers...
Although I love the build on your truck, I am leaning toward the extra room of the four door and probably less suspension work. That stuff adds up quickly $$$$.

Alaska2Baja

I’ve always had a boat, now I have two- the second one is a 10’ wooden boat I’m building, I could’ve bought 2 small boats for what the materials cost….😆 epoxy and fairing is crazy expensive and I seem to use 2x what the plans call for…
That sounds about accurate...however, it's hard to put a price on the experience and journey. Good luck with the build.

Alaska2Baja

In response to a DM message I received...The Ford Factory Warranty on this vehicle is still in effect and can be transferred to the new owner and also extended if said owner wishes to purchase an Extended Service Plan.

Alaska2Baja

I have had several DM's asking about the Super Pacific installed on my rig. The X1 is a wedge style camper with full standing height, modular sleeping loft and it opens on all sides. It's over engineered and assembled like an airplane. The build quality is exceptional. But rather than me try to describe all it's amazing attributes I have a attached a link here which thoroughly describes all the awesome features and construction... https://superpacificusa.com/switchback-x1/

Alaska2Baja

...midweek bump

Attachments

• IMG_6823 (1).jpg
    IMG_6823 (1).jpg
    942 KB · Views: 69

uglybaby

Observer
That’s a high quality rig for sure. Did you build out the camper, or is it more of a blank canvas for the next owner?

Alaska2Baja

That’s a high quality rig for sure. Did you build out the camper, or is it more of a blank canvas for the next owner?
Thanks UglyBaby- I designed a spartan internal layout which I used for a few trips to test the concept. It including a modular standing height table along the passenger side w/ Partner Steel stove, and gear bags for storage. I utilized the Super Pacific internal M6 mounting inserts and T-Slots to secure all the gear which is a HUGE advantage of their design. No rivnut or anchor installation needed on the X1. Currently the camper is empty and a blank canvas for the next owner with the exception of a Bed Rug Classic floor mat which I purchased to keep from scratching the paint in the truck bed.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Alexk