SOLD -- 2021 AEV Jeep Gladiator Rubicon Diesel For Sale -- $80K obo

aausmana

Adventurer
SOLD -- Hey all... so this is a BRAND NEW 2021 AEV Jeep Gladiator Rubicon Diesel. A rare Jeep in a rare color combination. It has been purchased new as a fully upfitted AEV Vehicle and purchased from a dealership in Southern California. I drove it back home up Route 1, amazing drive that I got 22 MPG on, and that same weekend, we found out we are pregnant with our 3rd child.............yep.

So. Here we are. After thinking about how we could make this work with three car seats in the back of a Jeep Gladiator for past 3 weeks, I have sadly come to the realization that we need to sell it this amazing rig. I will be getting back into a full size 1-ton truck due to the space needed.

Current Mileage: 690

Upgrades:
- AEV RX Front Bumper
- AEV Front Bumper Skid Plate
- AEV 7000 Series LED Off-Road Lights and Covers
- Baja Designs 20" LED Light Bar integrated into bumper
- AEV 2.5" DualSport Suspension & Upgrade
- Steering Stabilizer Upgrade
- AEV Front Geometry Correction Brackets
- AEV Savegre II Wheels with 37 x 13.5 BFG KM3 M/T's
- AEV 4.56 Axle Ratio Upgrade
- AEV ProCal SNAP Module (Provides speedometer correction, etc.)
- AEV Front & Rear Diff Covers
- Warn EVO 10-S Winch
and a few other AEV components....

It is hard to beat the drivability this set-up provides with the capability and obstacles you can put it through.

The only mileage this truck has on it is from the drive home. That's it. I work remotely and have very busy weeks in meetings. It doesn't get driven.

I have some accessories for it, a Molle Panel and some Ram Mounts that have not yet been installed. New buyer can purchase these add-ons or I will return them.

All windows have been tinted with Ceramic tint to reduce the heat penetration as much as possible.

Revised asking Price: $80K obo.

Serious inquiries only please. Title in-hand.

Any questions please DM.

Attachments

• IMG_5293.jpeg
    IMG_5293.jpeg
    5.2 MB · Views: 1,260
  • IMG_5142.jpeg
    IMG_5142.jpeg
    2 MB · Views: 848
  • IMG_5143.jpeg
    IMG_5143.jpeg
    1.9 MB · Views: 722
  • IMG_5148.jpeg
    IMG_5148.jpeg
    1.8 MB · Views: 631
  • IMG_5150.jpeg
    IMG_5150.jpeg
    1.8 MB · Views: 581
  • IMG_5151.jpeg
    IMG_5151.jpeg
    1.8 MB · Views: 624
  • IMG_5400.jpeg
    IMG_5400.jpeg
    3.4 MB · Views: 651
  • IMG_5401.jpeg
    IMG_5401.jpeg
    2 MB · Views: 568
  • IMG_5402.jpeg
    IMG_5402.jpeg
    2.2 MB · Views: 566
  • IMG_5403.jpeg
    IMG_5403.jpeg
    1.9 MB · Views: 536
Last edited:

aausmana

Adventurer
Really, really nice, and a fair price given that it's both an AEV and diesel.
Thank you. Wish we didn't have to sell it as it fits the bill for us in so many ways except rear seat room & width for hours of driving comfort... Trying to be fair but not loose my ******** on it at the same time. Though at the price offered for sale at I am already quite a bit in the red.

Mass_Mopar

Don't Litter
You can get 3 carseats across the back if you try ... :cool:

Biggest thing I can recommend is getting narrow car seats, I recommend the Diano ones. Not only will they fit three across, they fit infant to harnessed booster and have a steel frame. I have probably waisted over 1000 on seats trying to avoid the expensive ones. The kids like their comfort the most and if you watch Amazon the often go on sale for 40-50 off.

Attachments

• 53295FA7-BDDB-412E-91FC-F2E339BFD6E8.jpeg
    53295FA7-BDDB-412E-91FC-F2E339BFD6E8.jpeg
    341.3 KB · Views: 131

aausmana

Adventurer
You can get 3 carseats across the back if you try ... :cool:

Thanks Nick. Appreciate the thought and info! It's not just about the car seats. I researched the right ones, etc. It's about the whole package and experience that will wreak havoc on well planned trip. With a dog in the mix and the lack of front / rear leg room to move the seats forward to accomodate a little more space on the floor now that we need it is a factor. The ability to fit 3 across is there, albeit very tight, the leg room isn't, nor is the head room and will make for a very difficult 6 - 8 hour road trip heading to a camp spot with the kids. The 3 inch gain in leg room and 7 inch gain in hip room just in the rear seats of the 3500 will make a world of difference in the new scenarios of travel we will find ourselves in. Payload capacity, etc. all considered as well. If we'd never travel more than 2-3 hours we'd keep the Jeep, we love it. We had a fully built JL that we towed behind our RV to get into the backcountry of places we'd visit. But that's just not that case and we need a little more flexibility at least right now in our lives. :). It also makes sense to move now before I put a bunch more money into building out the Gladiator and arrive at the same but would be much more expensive realization down the road.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Supreet.dhaliwal