SOLD - Expedition trailer with ARB RTT and Awning, SOLD

KF6KKM

This trailer was built by an Expo portal member (chasingdreams). You can find the build thread here: http://www.expeditionportal.com/forum/threads/54859-Chasingdreams-Trailer-Build?highlight=

I purchased the trailer from him when I was stationed up in Alaska in 2013. I drove it down the ALCAN, camping through the Yukon Territory, British Columbia, and Across the U.S. The last time I used it, we drove across country to California this last Summer, camping along the way.

Since I purchased the trailer, I have added: 2 Propane tanks, a blue top optima battery and 12V DC plugs, 2x 12V lights, spare tire, and awning wall system from ARB.

This is a very solid build. The trailer sits on a 3,500 lb axle, with Dodge 3500 shock absorbers. It comes with the multi-axis trailer hitch. I will also include all of the lights, the camp stove, propane hoses, camp table (with sink), Jugz portable shower, 3 ea. 5 GAL water Gerry cans and 2 ea. 5 GAL (metal) fuel Gerry cans.

IMG_0797.JPGIMG_0798.JPGIMG_0885.JPGIMG_0979.jpgIMG_1440.JPGIMG_2939.JPG

Last edited:

Saharicon

Adventurer
Very interested. However, I am on the west coast right now and may not be home for a couple months. I will keep an eye on this.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rpinkall1