(SOLD) FS: 2000 Jeep Grand Cherokee

csclifford

Outside of Comfort
Price: $3,995
Mileage: 181,000

For sale I have my 2000 Jeep Grand Cherokee. I am the just the second owner of the vehicle, and I purchased it 5 years ago from the original owner who took amazing care of it. The vehicle has been religiously maintained, with oil changes every 3,000 miles, tire rotations every 5,000 miles, and all other fluids changed at regular intervals. If there has ever been anything wrong with the vehicle I have had it fixed right away. Since I've owned it I have had the following replaced: ignition tumbler, battery, radiator electric fan and fan relay. In addition, I just had this completely serviced. Both the front and rear breaks were replaced as well as both axle fluids and the transfer case fluids. Lastly, I just had the radiator and radiator hoses replaced two months ago. This Jeep runs flawlessly and will start every time you turn the key.

This model is a Laredo, but came fully loaded from the factory. It has a 4.7L V8, leather seats, dual power seats, dual heated seats, sun-roof, upgraded sound system with built in amplifier under the rear seats, cruise control, tilt wheel, and more. The body is in great shape, with only a small amount of rust starting to show on the rear right fender well. One of the photos will show the rust.

In addition, I have spent a significant amount of money customizing the Jeep and making it much more capable for off-road and back country trips. I had an Iron Rock Off-road 3" suspension lift kit professionally installed, as well as an A-arm spacer, extended front trac-bar, adjustable shocks, and front tow hooks. I also bed-lined the lower rocker panels and bumpers, making them scratch resistant and much nicer looking. Lastly I painted the wheels graphite and purchased 32" Hercules Terra Trac All Terrain tires that have about 20,000 miles on them.

Any questions/offers feel free to PM me or email me at csclifford@gmail.com

--Cam

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rpinkall1