*SOLD* PRICE DROP - 2008 TRD supercharged 200 series land cruiser built triple locked

COoverlander

if you have any questions let me know.
Oh I’d love it, but logistically it just doesn’t work until May/June at the earliest. I’ve explored every single way to make it happen, but no working plan yet. I’d definitely want to take it for a spin and I can’t even get there to do that. *shakes fist at clouds*

NoahTheMod

Observer
Oh I’d love it, but logistically it just doesn’t work until May/June at the earliest. I’ve explored every single way to make it happen, but no working plan yet. I’d definitely want to take it for a spin and I can’t even get there to do that. *shakes fist at clouds*
defiantly won't be around till may/june but once the skies finish dumping white ******** come and drive it. the supercharger is a game changer. ive got three people pretty serious and in your boat on figuring out how to fully pull the trigger. my guess is it won't be around next week.

one thing i have to say about selling this truck is that ive met some pretty cool people..

NoahTheMod

Observer
she is sold to a new home, but if it happens to fall though i'll reach out to everyone who has had serious interest.
i have to say this has been quite the journey selling this truck. ive met some really good people with some really sweet trucks

white wings

Hey y'all,
It's true, the cruiser stays within a bordering city here in CO and went to another cruiser nut (me). I have a bunch of builds happening and I may let a few of them go soon and just ride this one into the sunset...who knows?

Great transaction, great seller, amazing with follow-up questions. If you are interested in something with a Toyota badge that can go anywhere... I can help!
(The white 200 is ALMOST "done" and the Silver LX570 is already at it's new home)

20221016_160056.jpg

COoverlander

Hey y'all,
It's true, the cruiser stays within a bordering city here in CO and went to another cruiser nut (me). I have a bunch of builds happening and I may let a few of them go soon and just ride this one into the sunset...who knows?

Great transaction, great seller, amazing with follow-up questions. If you are interested in something with a Toyota badge that can go anywhere... I can help!
(The white 200 is ALMOST "done" and the Silver LX570 is already at it's new home)

View attachment 767722
Bro! Save some for the rest of us?!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dalewelsh

Members online