SOLD

Tim RR

Is this Tim from Alabama by chance?

No but we certainly enjoyed our time in Alabama. Two thumbs up for Fort Morgan.

D0B7B1FE-C0EC-4472-AD3D-27979C7BC103.jpeg

Last edited:

PowerWagner

Explorer
Haven't viewed all videos so apologies in advance if there somewhere - is there a video of the dinette conversion to the queen bed?

Porkchopexpress

No but we certainly enjoyed our time in Alabama. Two thumbs up for Fort Morgan.

View attachment 663096
Love your truck. Hope you get your money out of it. Definitely a better value than most of the "overland" rigs I see advertised now days.
Did you visit Pensacola? Not far from Fort Morgan and it's becoming very nice. I've heard it described as a clean New Orleans.

Tim RR

Haven't viewed all videos so apologies in advance if there somewhere - is there a video of the dinette conversion to the queen bed?

No video but the procedure is quick and easy: simply release the two pedestal clamps, lower the table with the switch, and arrange the cushions.

493228AC-3086-4661-9AE3-8068AC1490CC.jpeg

E8A89217-BDBF-46DE-9772-C8B72D208B64.jpeg
6D858E9B-0C7A-4E87-A668-AAB66B32ED1D.jpeg
761CCEC5-44A2-46BD-B8BF-BC99F8AF08DE.jpeg

Tim RR

Love your truck. Hope you get your money out of it. Definitely a better value than most of the "overland" rigs I see advertised now days.
Did you visit Pensacola? Not far from Fort Morgan and it's becoming very nice. I've heard it described as a clean New Orleans.

Thank you! We did see Pensacola. When we left Florida we drove across 30A and followed the coast all the way to Texas. When we were there most areas were closed due to either COVID or hurricane (Sally) damage. All the bridges to Gulf Shores National Seashore were closed (Hurricane) and Fort Pickens and the Naval Aviation Museum were closed (COVID) but we still had a great time. The Florida panhandle is so great, especially the Emerald Coast .

Regarding New Orleans... we drove our rig right through the heart of the French Quarter via a small one way road, the facial expressions from the pedestrians were unforgettable :) .

Craig_C

It has me thinking if I could sell my house then it might be possible. Anyway, what do you mean when you say frost free for the water system? Are the tanks outside the heated space with heating mats? Do you find the gray tank to limit full time? How often are you emptying it out? What about accessibility and space to retrofit the shower to recirculating? Also curious if the engine has EGR or not. Thanks in advance and GLWS.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Frank Design