SUBURBICON, Urban Escape Vehicle.

Dratwagon

Adventurer
Back to work on the front bumper.

20151024_162330.jpg

trimmed the rear of the front fender while I was at it.

20151024_162311.jpg

Instead of just hacking it up I wanted to keep it factory looking.

20151024_162359.jpg

since I cut the front I just had to cut the rear fender as well.

20151024_162341.jpg

20151024_162352.jpg

VaOvrlnd1

Overland wannabe
Ok just went through the whole build. This is amazing, excellent fabrication work in everything, never knew about the a bomb, will have to look into one when i find a square body. I am really digging this whole build.

wreckdiver1321

Overlander
Excellent work man. Even though I've been out of the square body GMs for a long time, I still appreciate the awesomeness of the Suburban. My very first car was a 1990 Suburban my dad picked up for $750 in nearly perfect shape. I put it through hell, and by the time we sold it, it was nearly destroyed. Learned a lot in it though, and it introduced me to off roading, so square body Suburbans will always have a special place in my heart.

I've got to say, you do some truly phenomenal work. All the attention to detail you're putting into the build, all the little details, it's fantastic. Looking forward to following the further developments.

beautiful the lines you managed to keep after cutting the back of the front fenders SO CLEAN! i already stuffed my tires into and bent mine so I was thinking about just cutting/beating them back but this makes me strive for greatness!

Dratwagon

Adventurer
Thanks for the complements.
beautiful the lines you managed to keep after cutting the back of the front fenders SO CLEAN! i already stuffed my tires into and bent mine so I was thinking about just cutting/beating them back but this makes me strive for greatness!

The previous owner cut the fenders up but I had some jacked up fenders that I could cut off the parts I needed.

boll_rig

Adventurer
Wow just caught up to speed with your build here. Seriously incredible what you are able to come up with. By far one of the coolest builds I have seen! Love watching your process of making this a truly unique burban. Keep it coming man!

Joey.R.

Excellent Build/Transformation. I myself decided to start with a 2wd truck for my personal build. Very inspiring for sure..

406expo

Adventurer
Very sexy build. I love the old square body trucks. Ive got an old k5 and your work on the fenders has inspired me. Well done sir

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rpinkall1