Surefire high capacity mags

jdholder

Explorer
Saw that - very cool! I know we won't be able to obtain them here in California, but they look to be very nice.

sasaholic

Adventurer
Saw that - very cool! I know we won't be able to obtain them here in California, but they look to be very nice.

nope and u wouldnt need one with a non fully auto either. sure looks like a lot of fun and money flying out of the barrel though. i have more fun shooting my 10/22 cause its so cheap to shoot and i can blow through clips in a hurry

C-Fish

Adventurer
Yikes! :Wow1:

60 round=$139/ea
100 round=$179/ea

Won't be making their way into my household...

Metcalf

Expedition Leader
Cost is the kicker for me. I shoot PMAGs and the money just doesn't add up. I can get 3 PMAGs for around $45. If they could have kept the cost in that range I would have been interested.

I can see the use of the 45rnd in an ambush situation. Not a huge amount of extra weight/size, and you only need to change mags once for the same round count as your brother does with two mag changes.

And that's about the only place I see it being of much use. In the end it'll probably end up in the annals of "expensive oddity" right next to the Beta Mag and Triple Mag Clamp...

UK4X4

Expedition Leader
Having a large clip is lovely, busy double tapping away and a 30 round gets through pretty quick and then the dreaded clik..............

of f# got carried away in the moment.

100 round mag .........mmm thats 3 less oh F# moments

Mind you, these days how many rounds do you normally carry on a patrol.........its been 20 years for me ?

yep I know count your rounds..............on the range noprobs....in the field when people are shooting back thats a diferent matter !

oh and mine were 7.62 natos.....not just little bullets !

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rpinkall1