Surprised no one is discussing the Cybertruck today.

skrypj

Probably because it doesnt offer anything that we havent seen already other that looking like something that was pieced together from leftover DeLorean parts.

I'm convinced this thing was just a practical joke from the start and then they realized people would actually buy it.

kga1978

It just looks idiotic to me and I honestly can't see a single use-case where this would be the 'truck' of choice - never in a million years would I consider buying one.

All of that said, I found Cammisa's take on some of the new technologies pretty interesting and kinda hilarious, as per usual. Worth a watch, even if, like me, you think this is the dumbest thing on four wheels.

skrypj

It just looks idiotic to me and I honestly can't see a single use-case where this would be the 'truck' of choice - never in a million years would I consider buying one.

All of that said, I found Cammisa's take on some of the new technologies pretty interesting and kinda hilarious, as per usual. Worth a watch, even if, like me, you think this is the dumbest thing on four wheels.

The dumbest thing on 4 wheels is the Nissan Murano convertible. I dont know if that can be topped.

When I see them on the road it actually makes me angry :ROFLMAO:

Todd n Natalie

OverCamper
The dumbest thing on 4 wheels is the Nissan Murano convertible. I dont know if that can be topped.

When I see them on the road it actually makes me angry :ROFLMAO:
What about the Evoque convertible? It's a convertible SUV as well.

365206.jpg
_t9a1451-edit.jpg

Or is it more the looks thing of the Murano convertible?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blkcad