Sushi

Mike S

Sponsor - AutoHomeUSA
Yellowfin_on_the_beach_LOLO.jpg

DaveInDenver

Middle Income Semi-Redneck
What kind of pre-cut sushi is that? We love eating it, but wouldn't know it in its natural state if it, well, jumped on the boat and slapped me in the face.

Last edited:

mountainpete

Spamicus Eliminatus
My mouth is watering. mmm...

I love getting a good hunk of salmon or tuna slicing it up! One of my favorite meals.

Pete

IggyB

Adventurer
Do you see the surprised look on that fish?!

Who, me?!

Sushi who?!

Oh crap!!!!!!! :jump:

Mike S

Sponsor - AutoHomeUSA
Yellowfin - 56 kilos after bleeding and gutting. We cut the belly flaps off on the beach, and eat sashimi on the spot. The rest of the fish went to my pangero.

M

flywgn

Explorer
That looks fabulous, Mike. Caught off Baja?

One of our real treats on our recent trip to Alaska was fresh coho salmon that our daughter transformed into delectable sushi. Magnificent!

Allen R

Ireland

Adventurer
We are spoiled up here in Vancouver with all the good inexpensive sushi places, one of my favourite foods for sure:beer:

Mike S

Sponsor - AutoHomeUSA
flywgn said:
That looks fabulous, Mike. Caught off Baja?

One of our real treats on our recent trip to Alaska was fresh coho salmon that our daughter transformed into delectable sushi. Magnificent!

Allen R

Allen

Caught in Sea of Cortez near Punta Arenas de la Ventanas, east of Juan des Planes. I love the place!

When I was a young man I used to pull salmon on a commercial troller. I ate a lot of salmon, but I still love it.

Connie

Day walker, Overland Certified OC0013
:12_4_18: :drool:
I resisted sushi to begin with because I'm not really a fan of fish when it is cooked, but then I tried sushi, now few fish are safe from me! And wow, it doesn't get any fresher than that!

Hltoppr

El Gringo Spectacular!
Connie said:
:12_4_18: :drool:
I resisted sushi to begin with because I'm not really a fan of fish when it is cooked, but then I tried sushi, now few fish are safe from me! And wow, it doesn't get any fresher than that!

Does this mean you and Graham will be pouring saki at the ET?

-H-:p

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rpinkall1