Tentrax!

squinko

Observer
On a recent camping trip where it rained on us pretty good, I noticed the tent part of my Tentrax is starting to leak. I did not have the rain fly on but it has been in the rain many times before without it with no issues. It appears the seams on the top of the tent is where it is leaking. Once I got home I examined every part of the tent and there are no noticeable holes. I think the tent is loosing it's ability to resist the water.

Has anyone or does anyone know of a good product that I can put on the tent to make it more water resistant? Maybe something that can seal the seams up a little. Anyone else having this problem. My Tentrax is a 2003.

Thanks.

LexusAllTerrain

Expedition Leader
On a recent camping trip where it rained on us pretty good, I noticed the tent part of my Tentrax is starting to leak. I did not have the rain fly on but it has been in the rain many times before without it with no issues. It appears the seams on the top of the tent is where it is leaking. Once I got home I examined every part of the tent and there are no noticeable holes. I think the tent is loosing it's ability to resist the water.

Has anyone or does anyone know of a good product that I can put on the tent to make it more water resistant? Maybe something that can seal the seams up a little. Anyone else having this problem. My Tentrax is a 2003.

Thanks.

Looking forward to some ideas, I had the same issue under a storm, regular rain would be no problem it is the STORM that get my tent trailer!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Frank Design